Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be Jenkins' new head coach?
Now that Larry Maggard has left for Letcher Central. Good timing isn't it.
ouch
UKisN1 Wrote:Now that Larry Maggard has left for Letcher Central. Good timing isn't it.

You mean he's just now leaving the team this close to the beginning of the season?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You are correct.
I would say that an assistant coach would take over on interim basis then after the season is over, they will go search for a new coach.
I hate to hear that for the kids this close to the start of the season. I thought Maggard was the guy for Jenkins. He actually had them back completing in games. Best of luck Cavs nation.
Hate to hear this for Jenkins. Bad enough for him to leave, but this close to the start of the season is not good.
Didn't Eric Ratliff pretty much coach them anyways? I assume he will take over.
Wymt confirmed he is the lineman coach. I guess his son will come over from Jenkins!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Its official. Lee Shepard was just hired this evening to coach. Lee was fullback for the Letcher County Wolves this past season. I also hear they hired Matt Maggard and Lenny Bates as well to be assistant coaches.
So Lee, Lenny & Matt will be coaching the Cavs this year then??
Jesus Christ, get those jokers out. 0-11
The_Rock Wrote:Its official. Lee Shepard was just hired this evening to coach. Lee was fullback for the Letcher County Wolves this past season. I also hear they hired Matt Maggard and Lenny Bates as well to be assistant coaches.

Who are the "Letcher Co. Wolves"? What experience to these guys have?
Letcher Co. Wolves are local semi pro team.
Eric Ratliff who was the offensive cooridinator and also the head BB coach has agreed to be the head FB coach as well
Eric Ratliff will be the head coach
Good to know. Eric is a good coach who has tons of experience in coaching with greats of the area.