Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 7 Paintsville 0
Final from Davis Park.

Randy Maynard gets the Win throwing 6 innings, allowing three hits.

Tolliver Hefer DNP (Back)

Panthers had a solid day at the dish, but Paintsville gave them a lot early.

Jacob Hamilton threw in a single and a triple, Gavin Miller a triple.

Hamilton closed the game out in the 7th, giving up one hit.

Pikeville improves to 20-6 and will take a couple days off for Prom and get back to action with 4 games scheduled in the final week of the regular season.

Starting to put the pieces together at the right time.

HAIL PIKEVILLE!
The BBs bug struck the Tigers early tonight. Stewart just couldn't find the zone tonight. Burchett came in and threw the ball rather well I thought. Not giving up a run until the 5th. That was after he was hit on the hand during an at bat. Thought Miller threw the bal well his only Inning and as did Daniel in the JV game.

This team has been dealt a tough hand this season. Pelphrey goes down to an ACL. Carroll goes down to a torn hammy. VanHoose, for God knows why, quits the team. Now, Burchett get hit in the pitching hand during an at bat.

Boys...just keep your heads up and keep driving forward. That's all anyone can ask. Play every game likes it's your last one. Because for some of you it is.

Also IMO...I look for a few new faces to start hitting the mound come Tourney time. They may not have thrown a lot during the season. But, you know what...I have faith in them! Tigers CAN be a dangerous team. If they can just get over all these obstacales they have been faced with this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to Pikeville on another impressive win. Panthers have only allowed 2 runs in three games vs Paintsville if i am not wrong to cross the plate. Tigers were outclassed again in all facets of the game from start to finish. Panthers showed great effort,and hope the Tigers can turn this season around quickly. Best of luck to both teams in upcoming districts.
Been reading a lot of Sports Books lately. Have been trying to get my hands on information regarding agendas in athletics. Just doing some research for a Thesis. Can't seem to get or secure the data that is needed. I guess I will just have to keep on looking.