Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Parker to UCLA
The Bruins have landed another one.

This makes them have the #1 Recruiting Class
I take it that landing Bennett would get us back to #1.
^
Exactly.

Parker will be a nice addition for UCLA. They needed a big. UK will land Bennett. I believe everyone thinks that will happen. It's just hard to figure out how UCLA has landed this many top recruits with that program being in the situation its in. IMO, Parker is around the same talent as Cauley. I remember people being very high on him to start the recruiting season off and then he fell lower and lower in the rankings. He was only the 27th rated in ESPN's 100. Cauley was around 40.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Exactly.

Parker will be a nice addition for UCLA. They needed a big. UK will land Bennett. I believe everyone thinks that will happen. It's just hard to figure out how UCLA has landed this many top recruits with that program being in the situation its in. IMO, Parker is around the same talent as Cauley. I remember people being very high on him to start the recruiting season off and then he fell lower and lower in the rankings. He was only the 27th rated in ESPN's 100. Cauley was around 40.

I'm sure money talks
They don't have the number one class. They have a case for #1 now. Either way this was a great pickup for them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
UCLA takes over #1 Recruiting Class with the addition of Tony Parker

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recrui...head-class
^ I read that earlier and at that time they hadn't moved them ahead of UK. They have now. Till we get Bennett anyways.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
When is Bennett suppose to announce? I think he's a lock for UK. I don't really see why he wouldn't come
Per Scout, they still have UCLA listed at #2 w/addition of Parker.
Oh well. On to the next one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Who cares who has the number 1 recruiting class! Serious?????????
If we get Anthony Bennett or Montrezl Harrell we will be in good shape
HawksRule I've never even heard of Montrezl Harrell give us some info about him
Montrezl is 6'8 Power Forward out of North Carolina he is committed to Virginia Tech. Word has it that he will be decommitting and Kentucky is on his short list of favorite schools
[YOUTUBE="Montrezl Harrell"]sNH3yUL0BI0[/YOUTUBE]
Our class we got right now is still better than UCLA's class IMO.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
all these utube videos,all i see is dunks preatty much, i want so guys who can score away from the basket...
cuppet you may like Mislav Brzoja then. Mislav is a guard out of Croatia that Calipari and many other D1 coaches are after. Mislav is a 3 point assassin
[YOUTUBE="Mislav Brzoja"]INFU297eG00[/YOUTUBE]