Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath County Job
Ive heard that this job is open? If so who are some replacments?

ive heard Jeff Honeycutt, possibly. Any truth?
I've been told the job is open. I do not know if it has been posted. I have not heard that name mentioned.
It has been posted on KHSAA
I dont see Honeycutt taking it, but that dont mean he wont.
I just heard that he was interested in it, from a very good source. He's a good coach, and personally I think he would be a good fit.
Jim Bob Hicks returning to Bath County
Jim Bob Hicks returning to Bath County???? Doesn't sound right to me. He just left there 2 years ago. Is this purely speculation?
It's a rumor I heard.

There was never anything that "sounded right" concerning old Jim Bob.
I thought Hicks already made it clear, he was staying at Grant. I may be wrong tho.
MVP2 Wrote:I thought Hicks already made it clear, he was staying at Grant. I may be wrong tho.

What I have heard too.
Bart Rison is he coming to Bath County?
Never Graduate Wrote:Bart Rison is he coming to Bath County?

That was a rumor before the season was even over but that name has not been in the mix since the position actually opened up. I have heard there has been alot of interest in the position though and some of the names being mentioned would each be a good hire. BC is going to come out of this with a good coach and the entire team that played this past year coming back this year and most the following year.
Never Graduate Wrote:I just heard that he was interested in it, from a very good source. He's a good coach, and personally I think he would be a good fit.

Agreed, always has been and always will be a class act.
Heard that Jay Boardas was getting the job.
Who is the middle school coach? Did he put in for it?
Jim Hicks is staying at Grant County
Bath County will come out of this with a good coach. Hicks would have been a good fit and had alot of support, but one bad apple can spoil the bunch. We wish him and his family the best of luck. A few names have been mentioned on here and other sites but I would say the real players will soon take the field....:popcorn:
Phil Jackson is available.
Anyone know if Bordas will get the job?
Have they had interviews yet?