Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitna signs with Lions
Good for him, I hope he gets the starting job.

He definitely has a nice set of receivers to work with.
yes he does,  and will this hurt the Bengals
The Bengals are talking to Jamie Martin who played for the Rams, who would be a pretty good choice as a backup.  With Palmer's future still a little uncertain the Bengals need to get a proven backup.
LC, they inquired about him a couple of months ago, as reported here.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/board/ind...101.0.html

He would be a good signing.

[quote author=98NCCalum link=topic=20878.msg211174#msg211174 date=1142358202]

[/quote]

Good for him?  He's over the hill, he's not going to be a franchise quarterback for anyone, and he's not a good pick-up because if he does good for one year and builds momentum with a team, this probly is going to be his last year, so he's just setting them back.  Not to mention, he's turning his back on a team that basically gave him a career.  I'm extremely salty
[quote author=BFritz link=topic=20878.msg211302#msg211302 date=1142368855]
[quote author=98NCCalum link=topic=20878.msg211174#msg211174 date=1142358202]

[/quote]

Good for him?  He's over the hill, he's not going to be a franchise quarterback for anyone, and he's not a good pick-up because if he does good for one year and builds momentum with a team, this probly is going to be his last year, so he's just setting them back.  Not to mention, he's turning his back on a team that basically gave him a career.  I'm extremely salty
[/quote]

It would be very difficult to set the lions back.  They have been sad for so many years.  I wish him the best, but I do agree his time is running out.
Good pickup by detroit i think he will be the starter for them!
Doesn't matter if he starts or not, Detroit isn't a good place for any football player to go.
A little surprised that the Bengals let Kitna go after Palmer was hurt. Hope everthing works out for Kitna.

Does anyone know the status of Palmer?
yep he should do well
Anyone heard any thing lately on the status of Tim Couch? 
Im not really a big detroit fan but it was a great pick up and i think he will beat harrington for a starting job because there is no way harrington should be doing this with all those weapons he has surronding him.
[quote author=ZMG link=topic=20878.msg213454#msg213454 date=1142709679]
Anyone heard any thing lately on the status of Tim Couch?
[/quote]

I heard he's on a high school's practice team but I heard he's working hard to try to make the team that plays on gameday
good luck Kitna