Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County 5 - Estill County 4 (8 innings)
Final
Congratulations Rock. Estill is struggling.
^ Badly. We should have a guaranteed win tomorrow against Owsley County but then Thursday we go to Bryan Station and that could get ugly and ugly fast
I wasn't at the game SK, from what I understand, Estill led most of the game and Rock came back and took the lead in the sixth. Estill tied in the 7th and Rock failed to score. Estill didn't score in the 8th and Rockcastle got a hit or two and a walk and then a full count walk with the bases loaded. Tough way to lose a game. Good luck to your boys on the season and with Bryan Station. I think they are pretty tough...maybe gave North Laurel their first loss if I remember right. I don't feel like looking it up right now. But, good luck to you all.
papagrit Wrote:I wasn't at the game SK, from what I understand, Estill led most of the game and Rock came back and took the lead in the sixth. Estill tied in the 7th and Rock failed to score. Estill didn't score in the 8th and Rockcastle got a hit or two and a walk and then a full count walk with the bases loaded. Tough way to lose a game. Good luck to your boys on the season and with Bryan Station. I think they are pretty tough...maybe gave North Laurel their first loss if I remember right. I don't feel like looking it up right now. But, good luck to you all.

Thanks Same To You all too. The Game today with Owsley has been rescheduled for tomorrow due to rain. It's suppose to Rain Thursday so the Bryan Station Game maybe cancelled
Strikeout King Wrote:Thanks Same To You all too. The Game today with Owsley has been rescheduled for tomorrow due to rain. It's suppose to Rain Thursday so the Bryan Station Game maybe cancelled

Rockcastle had a game cancelled as well against North Laurel. It poured down at the field and barely sprinkled here at home.
It was bright and sunny here til about 6 and it got a little dark but around 7 it started thundering. According to wkyt.cm it was pouring in Owsley County
Strikeout King Wrote:^ Badly. We should have a guaranteed win tomorrow against Owsley County but then Thursday we go to Bryan Station and that could get ugly and ugly fast

It's still early. They seem to have been right there in a couple of games and just couldn't close it out. Maybe the game against Owsley County will give them some confidence and get them rolling.
Norm Peterson Wrote:It's still early. They seem to have been right there in a couple of games and just couldn't close it out. Maybe the game against Owsley County will give them some confidence and get them rolling.

Estill's biggest problem is when they take the lead late into the game instead of putting their foot on their opponents throat and finishing the game they some how end up losing it