Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can a UK fan seriously explain ...
Why Anthony Davis keeps the unibrow? No jokes or anything, I've just seen where he likes it and was wondering if there's a story I've missed or ?
Dont worry about it.
Just read the scoreboard after every game.
Retarded....
I guess it is just his moniker
Maybe it's a superstitious thing.
Yeah, it's unique and everyone knows it. He's still be the awkward looking tall guy without it, and it's not really a full, nasty unibrow...all it does it just gives this team and the fanbase one more thing to celebrate!
Simple. To prove no matter how ugly he is, he's gettin' more ass on that campus than all the pretty boys combined. And then tell those same pretty boys "Hey, tell your girlfriend she left her panties at my dorm..now BROW DOWN!!"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
One thing i can guarantee you is that even with the unibrow, that guy get laid more on every saturday night then every member on this site combined.
If i was him id rock what ever in the hell id want to.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One thing i can guarantee you is that even with the unibrow, that guy get laid more on every saturday night then every member on this site combined.
If i was him id rock what ever in the hell id want to.

Your rockin his balls pretty hard.
Can a Belfry fan seriously explain...

Why in the hell would someone from Belfry be an Ohio State fan.
Overrated Wrote:Your rockin his balls pretty hard.

Probably not near as good as Bernie Fine would.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Probably not near as good as Bernie Fine would.

:flame::truestory:
Maybe he likes it.

lol i dont even have to say anything.
A Syracuse player should be the last to say anything about balls.

Ill just reply to all of your ignorant post with.....Bernie Fine.

Hahahha..I got a good lol out of that one dudes..hah!
College trivia time- Who has been in the most Sweet 16s?

Give up?

Bernie Fine Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I've had some good lol's with this thread
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Probably not near as good as Bernie Fine would.

GAHHHHHH TOO FUNNNY!!!

So original man. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.

:eyeroll:
Bernie Fine is richer than all of us combined and could do all your wifes. and Sons.

So now what??

That still don't ask the guy's honest question he ask.
Overrated Wrote:Bernie Fine is richer than all of us combined and could do all your wifes. and Sons.

So now what??

That still don't ask the guy's honest question he ask.

WOW! Impressive, although the last sentence doesn't make any sense.
Because no matter what he does he will never look as stupid as this guy.
[Image: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Compon...-1133a.jpg]
Maybe because he was born that way, and don't feel the need to worry about what anybody thinks.
Not sure why...but it's pretty badass.

If he puts the ball in the bucket and plays defense...that's all that matters to me.
OrangenowBlue Wrote:Can a Belfry fan seriously explain...

Why in the hell would someone from Belfry be an Ohio State fan.

Why are comments like that nessecary? I thought there may be a story behind it, not just "he likes it" ... Go through my posts I've shown nothing but respect to the Cats and the fans but I post a thread asking a serious inquisitive question and get smartass answers.

If you can't tell by me being a fan of the Cavaliers, Indians, Blue Jackets, and Browns(Tampa Bay, as well though) my family is from Ohio. I was raised an OSU fan. My grandpa was a huge UK fan and I have nothing bur respect for the Cats unmatchable tradition but man, some UK fans, and not all nessecarily you guys, are pompous jerks. Excuse me for liking a different team.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Why are comments like that nessecary? I thought there may be a story behind it, not just "he likes it" ... Go through my posts I've shown nothing but respect to the Cats and the fans but I post a thread asking a serious inquisitive question and get smartass answers.

If you can't tell by me being a fan of the Cavaliers, Indians, Blue Jackets, and Browns(Tampa Bay, as well though) my family is from Ohio. I was raised an OSU fan. My grandpa was a huge UK fan and I have nothing bur respect for the Cats unmatchable tradition but man, some UK fans, and not all nessecarily you guys, are pompous jerks. Excuse me for liking a different team.

Dude, I'm pretty sure he was making a joke. You don't have to tell your life story, lol..dur dur dur.
vundy33 Wrote:Dude, I'm pretty sure he was making a joke. You don't have to tell your life story, lol..dur dur dur.

Not just him, Seems like BGR users in general are that way. Not like I'm a troll or shittalker. I like UK. I do dislike WVU and Cuse though lol
Anything you find negative on UK, Your suddenly a troll.

OrangenowBlue, your mamaw buddy.
HawksRule Wrote:Because no matter what he does he will never look as stupid as this guy.
[Image: http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Compon...-1133a.jpg]

lol, atleast Davis can pass basic college course while some (see above) are to damn stupid to get a D average.
Overrated Wrote:Anything you find negative on UK, Your suddenly a troll.

OrangenowBlue, your mamaw buddy.

I'm sorry, when is Syracuses next game?

Oh thats right, you'll prolly have 3 or 4 court dates among coaches before then...
This is from today.

Gregg Doyel of CBS: "Ever getting rid of the brow?"

Anthony Davis: "No, it's who I am."

So there's your answer.