Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mike D'Antoni out in New York
Mike D'Antoni has just resigned as Knicks Head Coach
[COLOR="Blue"]Here comes the Calipari rumors. I really don't see him leaving, If he wanted the Knicks job he would have taken it before Mike D'Antoni did.

I wonder if D'Antoni still feels that New York was the place to go instead of Chicago?[/COLOR]
Straight from Coach Cal's Tweeter

John Calipari ‏ @UKCoachCalipari Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
As I’ve said before, I have the greatest job in basketball at any level. Why would I be interested in another job?

John Calipari ‏ @UKCoachCalipari Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I love being the coach of the commonwealth’s team. To the #BBN & all the recruits that are coming or want to come, I will be at Kentucky.
Bout Time.
Not surprising.
Does not look like Amare is happy. All of this is due to Carmello. For as much crap that Lebron takes, he never held any team hostage like Mello did in Denver! Now it looks like Mello is unhappy again!
Stardust Wrote:Does not look like Amare is happy. All of this is due to Carmello. For as much crap that Lebron takes, he never held any team hostage like Mello did in Denver! Now it looks like Mello is unhappy again!

Melo is the cancer to a Team
CardinalAlum Wrote:Melo is the cancer to a Team

Melonoma!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis