Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ricky Rubio out for season
Minnesota Timberwolves Guard Ricky Rubio is out for the season with a torn ACL
I hate this for the wolves. I love watching this kid play.
He's done.
^ I didn't think he would be much when he came to the NBA
This kid is the next Steve Nash! I hope he can make a full recovery!
He was having a great season before this. He and Coach Adelman are the only difference between this season and last season. With that said, they are much better this year. He makes them better.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate this for him. He was exciting to watch and was having a great year. I think he comes back from this and shows no signs of injury. He will be back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
He was doing an excellent job. I certainly hope he makes a full recovery.
This is a bummer and I don't even like Minnesota. But I really enjoyed watching the kid play PG.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I hope he has a speedy recovery and doesn't have any lingering effects from it. He was piecing together a very solid rookie season too.
He is young and will heal fairly quickly. He was the only reason I would stop at an NBA game on the tube. Great Young talent!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis