Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central 50 Phelps 35 -- 60th District
Pike Central will play Belfry Sat. @ 6:30
Final

Pike Central will travel to Belfry Saturday to meet the Lady Pirates for the 60th District Title.
congrats pcc
Congratulations PC Wink
the lady hawks took back what had been taken from them...they lead the whole game and never looked back.
WTG Lady Hawks. I am so proud of you!
Congrats Lady Hawks.

Good luck against Belfry
"BelfryPride" Wrote:Final

Pike Central will travel to Belfry Saturday to meet the Lady Pirates for the 60th District Title.

[Image: http://img397.imageshack.us/img397/526/belfry8zw.jpg]

Good Luck Belfry Pirates !!!
Good Luck Belfry Lady Pirates !!!

:Skull03: All the way to State !!!:Skull03: [url="http://www.tickerfactory.com/"]
[/url]
COngrats to my girls you all did great i am so proud of you...GOOD LUCK TOMMORROW NIGHT...
Congrats PC! Best of luck against Belfry!!!
GREAT JOB LADIES - WE WERE SO PROUD OF THE WAY YOU PLAYED LAST NIGHT!!!!!!! BEST OF LUCK AGAINST BELFRY!!!!!

Sorry about your luck to those three that transferred - :big grin: Looks like last night Confusederved:
question bball would you not feel like an idiot if you was them lol...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:question bball would you not feel like an idiot if you was them lol...

I don't know about that 15th...I guess if those girls are happier at Phelps and feel as if they were treated better, then no matter what the outcome of the game, they are winners in that respect.
i guess so...was just a pondering question running through my curious little mind lol...
"15thRegionSlamaBamma" Wrote:i guess so...was just a pondering question running through my curious little mind lol...

Confusedtickoutt
lol cute pic hahahaha
congrats pcc gurls you beat west central
[quote author=basketball_20 link=topic=20312.msg203131#msg203131 date=1141446975]
[/quote]

Hey man if your gonna make fun of Phelps at least get it right...Nope they don't call us West Central...Where did u even get the West from?
[quote author=*Catcher* link=topic=20312.msg209514#msg209514 date=1142155000]
[quote author=basketball_20 link=topic=20312.msg203131#msg203131 date=1141446975]
[/quote]

Hey man if your gonna make fun of Phelps at least get it right...Nope they don't call us West Central...Where did u even get the West from?
[/quote]

i think it is North East Central :lol: