Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps Vs Johnson Central (15th Region 1st Round)
Who advances
Johnson Central.
Johnson Central by 10+
JC by 20.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
JC might win, but I think Phelps can play them tight. The three big dudes from Phelps are big physical humans and Shane Hall is a skinny guy, he'll get a good test on this night.
Phelps with a surprise victory, 51-48. Phelps all the way! Gotta cheer on the underdog! All the way to Rupp for the Hornets! :Cheerlead
Phelps by 5
I'm gonna say Phelps by 5. When and what time is this game?
Johnson Central by 8.
Johnson Central-71
Phelps-55
JC by 12
Johnson Central by 16.
Phelps is a scrappy team, but J.C. has way too much firepower for them. J.C. by 15.
johnson central 75

phelps 60
Johnson Central 61-52
School Admin. Wrote:Phelps is a scrappy team, but J.C. has way too much firepower for them. J.C. by 15.

Well as much firepower as J.C. has the Hornets if they play like they played in the district tournement this is gonna be a ball game. I know Paul Rayburn#10 and Dakota Smith #3 from Phelps very well and when they come to play ball they have firepower of their own, PC had the Hornets down 6 in the final min of first round of district & Dakota hit 4 three pointers in a row and a buzzer beater 2 win the game. Also the Hornets have some very talented defensive players #1 Austin Mayhorn when he wants the ball he can take it and he hustles every secound that he is in the game. Phelps big guys can ball to #44 Colby Hatfield & #15 Tommy Stiltner there not easy to shoot over or get around,they fight for their rebounds, So don't turn your backs to the Hornets they can sting you at any moment! I look for this 2 be a great ball game, I'll take the Hornets in another upset by 6
Jc 58-44
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:Well as much firepower as J.C. has the Hornets if they play like they played in the district tournement this is gonna be a ball game. I know Paul Rayburn#10 and Dakota Smith #3 from Phelps very well and when they come to play ball they have firepower of their own, PC had the Hornets down 6 in the final min of first round of district & Dakota hit 4 three pointers in a row and a buzzer beater 2 win the game. Also the Hornets have some very talented defensive players #1 Austin Mayhorn when he wants the ball he can take it and he hustles every secound that he is in the game. Phelps big guys can ball to #44 Colby Hatfield & #15 Tommy Stiltner there not easy to shoot over or get around,they fight for their rebounds, So don't turn your backs to the Hornets they can sting you at any moment! I look for this 2 be a great ball game, I'll take the Hornets in another upset by 6

Don't forget Big E. The kid might be as untalented as they come but puts out more effort and heart than anyone on the court and is a good player because of it.
If Tommy does not sub until final seconds, JC by 18.
I'd say phelps by 10. Phelps can play ball. They have an ok basketball iq. I look for Johnson central to try to beat them from the inside, but Tommy Stiltner is a GREAT player. He can rebound and has some offensive firepower. Look for phelps in the upset.
Johnson Central
Wont be much of a game JC by 30+
After their big win against Belfry, I think Phelps uses that momentum to pull out a close one against Johnson Central by 3!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Wont be much of a game JC by 30+

just because they beat you guys by 32 doesn't mean they will beat the hornets by 30+.
Phelps by 5
Phelps by 5...they're motivated to win it all
JC-70 phelps -50
chop1990 Wrote:just because they beat you guys by 32 doesn't mean they will beat the hornets by 30+.

Boy aren't you bold. Yes they beat us up. And If I recall...we beat you guys buy 21. But, those scores mean absolutely nothing. I'm still stickin to my guns....JC by 20. If I'm wrong....I'm wrong. Wouldn't be the first time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis