Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County 46, Bishop Brossart 40
Corey Holbrook made 2 free throws to give Campbell County a 1 point lead with 24 seconds to go. Brossart tries to set up their offense by calling a timeout with 8 seconds left.

they didn't have any timeouts left

tough loss for Brossart, especially on the Chris Webber moment, but the Camels certainly deserved the win.
This was an awesome game. Mike Code ran around for 5 seconds SCREAMING for a timeout and the refs did everything they could to ignore him until he ran out on the court and they finally gave him his timeout, his technical, and his start to vacation time.

Congrats to Jared White, you played your tail off for the most undersized Center in the entire NKY area.
Stardust Wrote:This was an awesome game. Mike Code ran around for 5 seconds SCREAMING for a timeout and the refs did everything they could to ignore him until he ran out on the court and they finally gave him his timeout, his technical, and his start to vacation time.

Congrats to Jared White, you played your tail off for the most undersized Center in the entire NKY area.

I thought Griffin was defensive player of the game.

What I find funny, after watching some of the game film from last night, Scott Code leans over to Mike and you have to think he said call a timeout because right after Scott leaning over to Mike, the timeout is being called. After a couple of seconds, the ref does not give them the timeout then both the assistant coach on Mike's left and Scott (on Mike's right) both stand up and call timeout. Still the ref did not give it to them. Then Mike gets pretty ticked and yells at the ref while calling timeout, then he was "granted" the 6th timeout. I think the ref was trying to help out Brossart there but once Mike got ticked the ref got it.

Congrats to Campbell County for NEVER giving up in this game.
talked to Code today, feels horrible about the loss. Nobody on Brossart's bench knew they were out of timeouts.
toussaints Wrote:talked to Code today, feels horrible about the loss. Nobody on Brossart's bench knew they were out of timeouts.

That is hard to believe, because the score keeper for BBHS kept telling Mike he had no timeouts left. How do 3 - 4 assistant coaches not know how many timeouts are left for a team?
CTCX_14 Wrote:That is hard to believe, because the score keeper for BBHS kept telling Mike he had no timeouts left. How do 3 - 4 assistant coaches not know how many timeouts are left for a team?

i guess the coaches and players were so caught up in the game that they forgot about the timeouts.