Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central 55 Jenkins 49
Final from Jenkins
Was at this game, very good game for both teams.
Great Girls game played on both ends. Some extremely questionable calls were made. But all around great game.
Saw the score this morning and wow. Can anybody tell me what defense Jenkins played? I am curious of how the approached this game as far as there defensive strategy.
sherman14 Wrote:Great Girls game played on both ends. Some extremely questionable calls were made. But all around great game.

Some bad calls both ways, but the 3rd quarter was joke. Fouls were 10-3 at one point. Jenkins was shooting bonus in 3rd before a single foul was called on them????? I agree extremely questionable.
Not taking anything away from Jenkins, they played great, Stambaugh played as hard as I've seen her play in a while and Creech is a "PLAYER".
Good game to watch. Knott played well down stretch and made the plays they needed to hold on for the win.
X's and O's Wrote:Some bad calls both ways, but the 3rd quarter was joke. Fouls were 10-3 at one point. Jenkins was shooting bonus in 3rd before a single foul was called on them????? I agree extremely questionable.
Not taking anything away from Jenkins, they played great, Stambaugh played as hard as I've seen her play in a while and Creech is a "PLAYER".
Good game to watch. Knott played well down stretch and made the plays they needed to hold on for the win.

Have to agree with you. Great game. And probably the worst refereeing job I've seen in a long time. Creech is going to be a very special player. Hopefully she sticks around at J-Town.