Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County 93 - Wolfe County 65
Final
Congrats to the Breathitt County Bobcats and Coach Denny Fugate on his first district title since he coached M.C. Napier. Denny is the BEST MAN I KNOW and I am so happy for him. Congrats!!!
Congrats goes out to my former coach Denny Fugate!
Breathitt Co. 93
Wolfe Co. 65

Wolfe Co. 6 12 24 23 65
Breathitt Co. 14 28 24 27 93

55th District Finals

Wolfe Co. -- S. Denniston 16, Hayes 11, Graham 5, Turner 6, Conway 2, B. Denniston 2,
Gilbert 7, Dunn 4, Lawson 5, Willoughby 1, Haddix 2.

Breathitt Co. -- Hamilton 27, Noble 25, Bellamy 6, Trent 15, Cox 5, Fletcher 10, Cheney 4, Hensley 1.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2009/12/02/10403...rylink=cpy
Congrats to the Bobcats on the District Title! Frayley is not in the box score, is he injured? Just wondering what happened to him, they need him to make a big run at this region title. Never hurts to have a big man on the inside.
It was stated in another thread that he quit. I don't know the truth to it but not seeing him in the linescore makes me wonder about it, too. They seem to have ran alot more in this game than they have at times this year. This may be a bad sign for the rest of the 14th region.
he's no longer on the team.
Congrats to the Bobcats!!
what has happened to Wolf ?
Congrats BC!
D1Recruiter Wrote:Congrats to the Bobcats on the District Title! Frayley is not in the box score, is he injured? Just wondering what happened to him, they need him to make a big run at this region title. Never hurts to have a big man on the inside.

kryptonite Wrote:It was stated in another thread that he quit. I don't know the truth to it but not seeing him in the linescore makes me wonder about it, too. They seem to have ran alot more in this game than they have at times this year. This may be a bad sign for the rest of the 14th region.

catsrule Wrote:he's no longer on the team.

He may very well regret that decision and miss out on a chance to play on Rupp Arena floor.
WOW! Statement game from Breathitt Co! Congrats Bobcats!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Breathitt could fly under the radar all the way to the Sweet 16
zaga_fan Wrote:Breathitt could fly under the radar all the way to the Sweet 16

We just might do that.
Denny Fugate has got this team ready to play. Good luck to the bobcats!

Good point. Breathitt has beaten Buckhorn @the 'Horn, split with KCC, swept Hazard, lost to LCC. So, they have shown they can compete with the remaining favorites. The loss of Fraley hurts the rebounding, but has allowed Breathitt to speed up its game somewhat. I think KCC has to be the favorite on their home floor, though.
I have been real impressed by Breathitt as of late. Hamilton is playing as well as anybody in the region. I have said for sometime that IMO Breathitt is the best shooting team in the region. I think they have a real chance at the region. I was there when they put it on KCC. Gave them all they wanted. Any chance that Fraley returns. They need him in the region. Kids make mistakes. I believe in giving anyone a second chance if they are sincere. Peace be among us Brother Cecil.

That might be the only way I stay in Lexington over spring break and go to the state tournament this year. lol
Coach Fugate is one of the top coaches in the region. With PCC out of the region Breathitt has great chance of winning the region.
If Frayley and Denny are having problems is Frayley goin to stay at Breathitt and sit out his senior year? I say many teams would love to have him.