Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro vs Bell County
Any thoughts about the game and outcome?
sportgal Wrote:Any thoughts about the game and outcome?
i think middlesboro really needs to step up their defense and i think they have a good shot at beating the broke back bobcats. lol
why do u say broke back bobcats?
sportgal Wrote:why do u say broke back bobcats?

i don't know as much about the basketball program as the football one, but i think the answer to this question is obvious.
Please put the date of the game when creating Prediction threads. Follow these guidelines please.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...hp?t=51119
why is it obvious, please enlighten me and the game is tonight 7:30 at Middlesboro.
^ Please follow the guidelines that Bluegrass Rivals has created to ensure that all members create the threads consistently. It is all members responsibility to provide quality and understandable post and thread creations.

Thank you!
my bad, i apologize
sportgal Wrote:why is it obvious, please enlighten me and the game is tonight 7:30 at Middlesboro.

oh wrong game sorry...
thought you were talking about the district tourney at harlan co tonight.
bell lost the tournament game last night to middlesboro...
their game plan, coaching strategy and execution proved the point i was trying to make....
looking forward to football!
sportgal Wrote:why do u say broke back bobcats?
it is just something our school started calling them. and btw way nice effort for the bobcats there shots were falling all night so good job.

JACKET PRIDE 101
There will be a new 13th region champion this year since bell didnt even make it out of district.