Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg 72 Allen Central 56 FINAL
Good game Blackcats
Prestonsburg fans should thank their most gracious, classy hosts, The Allen Central Rednecks.
TheRealVille Wrote:Prestonsburg fans should thank their most gracious, classy host, The Allen Central Rednecks.

I heard about that on facebook. Something about how Allen Central was treating a Prestonsburg Dancer like crap or something to that affect
Great effort by both teams in this one. Prestonsburg had chances to put this one away earlier in the game, but AC made some big buckets and cut down on Pburg leads. Tackett & Prater never could get going for AC, however a lot of credit has to be given to the Pburg defense. Hanshoe for AC played his tail off the entire game. I really like the way that kid plays.

I'm not much for halftime entertainment, but it was very disrespectful of the AC band to continue to play while the Pburg dance team was trying to do their routine. It was okay to perform one song, but the second one really was embarrassing for the school. That's all I'll say on that subject.

Great season Rebels... Congrats Blackcats!
Strikeout King Wrote:I heard about that on facebook. Something about how Allen Central was treating a Prestonsburg Dancer like crap or something to that affect
The whole dance squad. The band leader had his band play almost all the way through halftime, while the Prestonsburg dancers were waiting on the floor to dance. The principle or somebody had to come out and tear his ass to get him to stop playing. Whoever the guy was that made them stop playing, took the band leader back inside some room a little later. The Allen Central adult fans were in the stands calling the girls sluts and whores while they were on the floor waiting. They also blocked off all of the parking with their ROTC squad, and wouldn't let anybody park in the parking lot but Allen Central fans.
During half time after the PA announcer had introduced the Prestonsburg dance team the AC pep band started to play and didn't stop until the AC principal went and made them......they played two full songs.
TheRealVille Wrote:The whole dance squad. The band leader had his band play almost all the way through halftime, while the Prestonsburg dancers were waiting on the floor to dance. The principle or somebody to come out and tear his ass to get him to stop playing. The Allen Central adult fans were in the stands calling the girls sluts and whores while they were on the floor waiting. They also blocked off all of the parking with their ROTC squad, and wouldn't let anybody park in the parking lot but Allen Central fans.

It was a sister to one of Prestonsburg's Dancers that made the status, she didn't say exactly what they done just that they had done something that was dis-respectful to a Prestonsburg Dancer which had actually attended Allen Central before transferring to Prestonsburg due to certain reasons
TheRealVille Wrote:The whole dance squad. The band leader had his band play almost all the way through halftime, while the Prestonsburg dancers were waiting on the floor to dance. The principle or somebody to come out and tear his ass to get him to stop playing. The Allen Central adult fans were in the stands calling the girls sluts and whores while they were on the floor waiting. They also blocked off all of the parking with their ROTC squad, and wouldn't let anybody park in the parking lot but Allen Central fans.

Guess we'll all have to park outside the gate again Friday night.

:biggrin:
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Guess we'll all have to park outside the gate again Friday night.

:biggrin:
Yea, but Allen Central will have no need to have fans there. :Clap:
Sorry guys, but when on this "disrespectful" subject i feel it was very dirty of the Jarrell kid to lauch up a 3 at the buzzer when Pburg was up 13.. The shot went in and pushed the lead to 16
Congrats Blackcats on a very strong showing. Now onto the halftime show. The PA annouced the Dance Cats & they come onto the floor. Then the band starts playing & no one was really into it until the Dance Cats started dancing & clapping to get the crowd to support the band (classy act). Then after the band song was finished the PA started playing the Dance Cats routine song & they started there routine until the AC band started into another song to interupt the routine (very classless act).
AC is a very poor host. I also was turned away at the gate to park only to have to park beside the street & walk a 1/4 mile. When i got inside i was pissed to see there was several parking spots still available.
Good luck in the District Championship Game Blackcats.
::Famous:: Wrote:Sorry guys, but when on this "disrespectful" subject i feel it was very dirty of the Jarrell kid to lauch up a 3 at the buzzer when Pburg was up 13.. The shot went in and pushed the lead to 16
Sounds like they deserved to get beaten by 60.
::Famous:: Wrote:Sorry guys, but when on this "disrespectful" subject i feel it was very dirty of the Jarrell kid to lauch up a 3 at the buzzer when Pburg was up 13.. The shot went in and pushed the lead to 16

Typical freshman mistake. I'm sure the coach had something to say about that.

I dont think the Jarrell kid had any intentions of shooting the ball. With about 10 seconds left on the clock one of the twins for Allen Central rushed at Jared and attempted to steal the ball, while he was just dribbleing waiting for the clock to run out. This happened in the corner around center court. That is when Jared had to spin to keep from getting the ball taken. Allen Central had already backed off except for this one move. That is what made Jared even get within shooting range. Probably should not have shot the ball, but -he did. If it had not have been for the steal attempt I dont think it would have happened.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Typical freshman mistake. I'm sure the coach had something to say about that.
After all that went on last night....That is all you can comment about...The Jarrell kid making a basket at the end of the game?...LOL! And as far as the ref's went...They called horrible calls on both ends...NOT JUST AC's..!! @ Famous
I was the one who made a post on Facebook last night Below was my post....

"Outraged by the immaturity and the rudeness of the Allen Central Band and some fans tonight at the district game. There is no reason to disrespect our dance cats by calling names and not wanting to let them perform..So proud of you girls for not lowering yourselfs to their standards and you danced like the champions you are!"

My sister is a Dance Cat and never went to Allen Central she has attended PHS since day one and has been a Dance Cat since day one. These girls are wonderful girls and didn't deserve the humiliation and disrespect that they got from Allen Central fans, Band, and Band Director. But like the true Champions they are they didn't let this stop them from dancing like the champions they are. They were truly CLASSY, and held there heads high.
BLACKCAT FAN Wrote:After all that went on last night....That is all you can comment about...The Jarrell kid making a basket at the end of the game?...LOL! And as far as the ref's went...They called horrible calls on both ends...NOT JUST AC's..!! @ Famous

I agree Refs was bad..But i didn't say anything about the game being called bad..
Congrats Blackcats!!!
AC fans have to feel bad about this loss, you dont get to host the district every year have to take advantage of it, good win blackcats
::famous:: Wrote:sorry guys, but when on this "disrespectful" subject i feel it was very dirty of the jarrell kid to lauch up a 3 at the buzzer when pburg was up 13.. The shot went in and pushed the lead to 16
dont start crying because the jarrell kid put a 3 in someones eye at the buzzer. Thats not disrespectful, thats just bad defense. Try guarding someone instead of crying about it.