Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet 16 final 4
The sweet 16 draw is a pretty exciting day for avid fans. Just for fun, lets see what everyones final 4 predictions are. I don't feel there is any region that has a clear favorite, maybe with the exception of region 1. So, put the teams or region you think will be playing Saturday morning.

Region 16-Rowan County v.s. My dark horse Region 6-PRP
Region 14-Perry County Central v.s. Region 11-Madison Central

PRP v.s. Madison Central
PRP is due a state title
Region 16 - Rowan County vs. Region 7 - Trinity
Region 9 - Holy Cross vs. Region 11 - Scott County

Final: Trinity vs. Scott County

Champion: Trinity
think it will be
16th vs 6th or 7th

14th vs 11th

Could be several teams

14th PCC or KCC
11th Madison Central, Scott Co, Lexington Catholic, long shot, Woodford Co

16th Rowan Co, West Carter or Ashland
6th, Bullitt East, PRP or Moore
7th, Trinity, Ballard
Trinity vs East Jessimean or Southwestern
Perry,Cent vs Scott,Co

Ashland,Rowan,Co West Cater is weak the 16 loses the first game of the sweet 16 Perry beat Rowan and Ashland both and led Ashland by as many as 30 points in the 3rd Quarter.
Rowan County (16th) vs Trinity (7th)

Holy Cross Cov. (9th) vs Madison Central (11th)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ballboy Wrote:Trinity vs East Jessimean or Southwestern
Perry,Cent vs Scott,Co

Ashland,Rowan,Co West Cater is weak the 16 loses the first game of the sweet 16 Perry beat Rowan and Ashland both and led Ashland by as many as 30 points in the 3rd Quarter.

In the last week, Rowan has beat a top 12 team and lost by two to the 6th region favorite. I hardly think think they're weak. It looks like they are getting hot toward the middle to end of the season, which is what matters.
ballboy Wrote:Trinity vs East Jessimean or Southwestern
Perry,Cent vs Scott,Co

So i guess your suggesting that the 16 region is weaker than the 12 from top to bottom. That is debateable to say the least. As far as Rowan County look at there schedule. They have probably played as hard if not the hardest out of region schedule as any team in the state, and played these teams well. Only one of there losses has been by more than 5 points and that was to Trinity. The Perry Central Game was a scrimmage, cant count that as a win or loss, they also played Henry Clay in a scrimmage. This tough schedule may make them Tournament Ready, but to call them weak is a big statement. Actually I don't see how you can call Ashland weak either.

#1 Ranked Trinity - 47 in the Nation -
#2 Orange Lutheren - 46 in the nation
6 region - PRP - Top Ten
6 region - Bullit East - Top 5
Dixie Heights - Top Ten
Clark County - Top ten - Two times

They play a very good Mason County tonight.

How many other teams in the State outside of the 6, 7, and 11th Region has played this tough of a schedule?
Rowan County vs. Trinity/Ballard

Dixie Heights/Cov. Holy Cross vs. Madison Central/Scott County

Rowan County vs. Madison Central/Scott County

Rowan County wins
Colonels87 Wrote:So i guess your suggesting that the 16 region is weaker than the 12 from top to bottom. That is debateable to say the least. As far as Rowan County look at there schedule. They have probably played as hard if not the hardest out of region schedule as any team in the state, and played these teams well. Only one of there losses has been by more than 5 points and that was to Trinity. The Perry Central Game was a scrimmage, cant count that as a win or loss, they also played Henry Clay in a scrimmage. This tough schedule may make them Tournament Ready, but to call them weak is a big statement. Actually I don't see how you can call Ashland weak either.

#1 Ranked Trinity - 47 in the Nation -
#2 Orange Lutheren - 46 in the nation
6 region - PRP - Top Ten
6 region - Bullit East - Top 5
Dixie Heights - Top Ten
Clark County - Top ten - Two times

They play a very good Mason County tonight.

How many other teams in the State outside of the 6, 7, and 11th Region has played this tough of a schedule?

Correction: Sorry i think that Dixie Heights and Clark Co were only in the Top 15.
Colonels87 Wrote:Correction: Sorry i think that Dixie Heights and Clark Co were only in the Top 15.

I've seen Clark as high as 10
I'm glad you guys are giving the 14th some love....
but I don't see it happening lol
Rowan Co
Trinity

Perry Central
Scott Co.
Scott Co. and Trinity have the most talent, but I could see a team like Perry Central making some noise.
I agree with Zag, it doesn't matter who wins the 14th, I do not believe they will be in the final four.
Trinity vs Rowan county
Perry Central vs Scott County

Championship: Trinity vs Perry Central

I think that if perry central can get out of the 14th they will b a favorite to be there sat morning. If they get another shot at scott county(and I think they will) it will different.
I think we all need to wait and see who all makes it to the sweet 16 first.... Fav's don't always win their regions....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^agreed, but if u had money on it wouldnt u rather bet on favorite than the long shot. Its what makes the games so fun.Op
ekff Wrote:I think we all need to wait and see who all makes it to the sweet 16 first.... Fav's don't always win their regions....

You have your 4 choice up here!!!!!
ballstar Wrote:You have your 4 choice up here!!!!!

I didn't post it... I don't even have Holy Cross winning there region...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rowan
Moore
Warren Central
Scott Co
ekff Wrote:I didn't post it... I don't even have Holy Cross winning there region...

What does post #5 say then??????
ballstar Wrote:What does post #5 say then??????

Yeah, I let a friend post sometimes, but he made his own name a few days ago... He didn't want anyone to know who he was...

Its hard enough picking the region winners... But I don't even have Holy Cross winning their own region... LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]