Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaq Says He’ll Wrestle At ‘Mania, USA To Air Rock/Cena Special
– Although WWE.com stated Tuesday that Shaquille O’Neal would not be competing at WrestleMania XXVIII, the 15-time NBA All-Star appeared on ESPN Radio’s Mike and Mike in the Morning Wednesday stating that he would.

– The USA Network will air a program profiling the rivalry between The Rock and John Cena on March 26 at 8:00 p.m. It will air again on March 31.

– Amazing Red and T.J. Perkins vs. Michael Elgin and Roderick Strong has been announced for the March 4 Ring of Honor event at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City.

– Alex Koslov, who was released by WWE earlier this month, is available for bookings and appearances through Bill Behrens at [email]showbis@aol.com[/email]. He is currently based in Tampa, Florida but expects to move to Los Angeles, California soon.

http://www.sescoops.com/wrestling-news/w...a-special/
Oh, that Rocky/John Cena special sounds nice.

I'm guessing it will be similiar to those 24/7 shows that HBO does.
Shaq says he's wrestling, WWE says he is not
I think he'll appear but not wrestle.

Seems like they are already planting seeds for Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes.
Shaq will be a part of Wrestlemania, and there is still a good chance it will be a match with Show. Vince was upset with Shaq for making it known a few weeks ago that he would wrestle Shaq, thus he wanted to pull the plug. Show wants to work with Shaq, so I think it will still happen.