Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rank 8th region
And top players if u feel the need
You first.

Other than probably Oldham Co #1, tough to do it for teams #2-#9.
Oldham Co is playing well .... very balanced team 4 or 5 guys can get 15 on any night.
I would guess that there will be at least six and probably seven teams at the 8th Region tournament with 20 or more wins.

Like I said earlier, I would rate Oldham as #1, but after that, it depends on the day.
Oldham plays Owen next week ...should be a good game and maybe a preview of some regional action!
I hear Collins has a couple of move ins from Detroit that will be eligible next week. I know 6'4" and 6'6" would help anybody!!!
Hefty Lefty Wrote:I hear Collins has a couple of move ins from Detroit that will be eligible next week. I know 6'4" and 6'6" would help anybody!!!

I have heard the same thing. They will certainly help them but the one thing that Collins really needs is a point guard.
I also heard that they have a sister that has been practicing with the girls team.
How good are Collins' new kids? I read on another post-at one time Collins had a 6' 7", 6'6", 6'5", 6'4", and 6'3" on the floor. Big team!!!