Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are the Best Coaches in the 15th?
Sorry blowmaster! %$%$
Redhole, talent as used in the reply doesn't necessarily subject good talent, there's different levels of talent. "If you've seen the talent he gets year in year out." read the whole reply! Talent is used as in "lack of talent. With some of the replies you post I understand the source of confusion...
"POOFACE" Wrote:Redhole, talent as used in the reply doesn't necessarily subject good talent, there's different levels of talent. "If you've seen the talent he gets year in year out." read the whole reply! Talent is used as in "lack of talent. With some of the replies you post I understand the source of confusion...

OK there POOP, change your meaning of "talent" cause you know I'm making you look like a jackass.
I trust your 'talent' in recognizing jackasses, seeing as how your the one the term was coined for.
Super Mario i will agree he should have took teams to State but thats hard when u have kids who do not have a total love for the game for Example Kris Bentley this kid has a love for the game thats y he moved to Valley. You have to have a team that wants it more than anything and that will do anything it takes. That means getting up for the 7 oclock practices and working ur butt of something that Pike Central has always failed to have. Why do u think JR Vanhoose was so great b/c he wanted to b the best and the other players contributed as role players. You have to many kids today who want to be the star. It's not totaly a coaches fault.
"POOFACE" Wrote:I trust your 'talent' in recognizing jackasses, seeing as how your the one the term was coined for.

OK there buddy, I aint the one who named myself "POOFACE"
TO REDNECK AND POOFACE:

IF YOU CAN'T STAY WITHIN THE VERY FEW RULES WE HAVE HERE THEN DON'T POST. THERE WILL BE NO MORE NAME CALLING OR PARAPHRASING THE NAMES ONE PERSON HAS. NOW STAY ON THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD, AND QUIT TALKING ABOUT WHO IS A JACKASS AND WHO ISN'T. THIS IS THE FIRST WARNING!!!!!! DON'T LET ME SEE IT AGAIN.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:TO REDNECK AND POOFACE:

IF YOU CAN'T STAY WITHIN THE VERY FEW RULES WE HAVE HERE THEN DON'T POST. THERE WILL BE NO MORE NAME CALLING OR PARAPHRASING THE NAMES ONE PERSON HAS. NOW STAY ON THE SUBJECT OF THE THREAD, AND QUIT TALKING ABOUT WHO IS A JACKASS AND WHO ISN'T. THIS IS THE FIRST WARNING!!!!!! DON'T LET ME SEE IT AGAIN.

Sorry taxi, won't hear it no more from me.
hmm...coach thomas maybe??? :roll:

no but being serious i think bill mike runyno from paintsville...he really knows what hes doin...
henry webb was the best hands down he had the best short term career avaiable if he had coached as long as bmr he would have a better record
but as of now bmr stands tall