Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley @ Pikeville 2/3
Predictions???

Shelby Valley 11-8 (0-1 in District)

Pikeville 14-8 (2-0 in District)

Should be a good one. Much anticipated matchup.:rockon:
at Pikeville will be the factor of course.........If its the Valley team that played a tough Johnson Central squad and miss the last second shot.....I'll go with SV by 2....but If its the other Valley team.....Pikeville takes it easy at home.....SV is very talented but have ZERO motivation...
Pikeville by 15+. The Panthers' experience will prove too much for the young SV Wildcats. Pikeville locks up the regional tournament spot in this game.
Pikeville by 11
they are really not young they are hold backs!!!
Pikeville by 8. Experience is the key ingredient this season.
Going to have to go with my Panthers is this one, being at home. But Valley will definitely be "up" for this game, I would think. Looking forward to it.
karate kid Wrote:they are really not young they are hold backs!!!

Great post ...?????.....:lame::Sad04:
Pikeville by 15. It's hard for anybody to go into Pikeville and get a win. They're a good team and play really good at home.
Hoyt Wrote:Pikeville by 15. It's hard for anybody to go into Pikeville and get a win. They're a good team and play really good at home.

IMO...Pikeville is the toughest place to play in the 15th....
Panther's + Officiating = W by 8
Valley, 58-55
Pikeville by 3
Big Don Wrote:Panther's + Officiating = W by 8
Not surprising, Big Don with another implied "Pikeville buys the refs" comment *yawn* Really, you should get new material, dude.
Big Don Wrote:Panther's + Officiating = W by 8

:thatsfunn Big Don gets a little more bitter with every Pikeville victory........
Big Don + comment = foot in mouth.
It's at Pikeville, Pikeville wins. By quite a bit, me thinks.

Pikeville 68
Valley 53
vundy33 Wrote:It's at Pikeville, Pikeville wins. By quite a bit, me thinks.

Pikeville 68
Valley 53

Uh, game's already over, dude. Valley won 62-57. :rockon:

(check the thread down below this one)
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol wow. Obviously didn't expect that. And damn, that game ended fast.
vundy33 Wrote:lol wow. Obviously didn't expect that. And damn, that game ended fast.

Heh, just messin' with ya. It just looked funny when you made a prediction on a game that already ended.

And I was pretty shocked that the game was already over too. Then I checked on khsaa.org and saw that it started at 6:30 for some odd reason.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]