Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West to Williamstown
Coach Hicks has lost Anglin and Ship now he maybe losing part of our very good coaching staff. Shawn West who played at Williamstown is the front man to fill the head coaching job if their coach retires due to health problems. Coach Hicks we love how hard you get our kids to play but back off a little
I don't think that West leaving would have 1 thing to do with the other 2 leaving. If West would leave, it would be simply for the opportunity to be a head coach.
West has a chance to go from assistant coach at Scott County, to head coach at his alma mater, why wouldn't he take the Williamstown job?
toussaints Wrote:West has a chance to go from assistant coach at Scott County, to head coach at his alma mater, why wouldn't he take the Williamstown job?

I think they are talking about Coach Hicks at Grant Co.
What happen to the kids.
toussaints Wrote:West has a chance to go from assistant coach at Scott County, to head coach at his alma mater, why wouldn't he take the Williamstown job?

I think he is Grant Co.
HOTSEAT Wrote:Coach Hicks has lost Anglin and Ship now he maybe losing part of our very good coaching staff. Shawn West who played at Williamstown is the front man to fill the head coaching job if their coach retires due to health problems. Coach Hicks we love how hard you get our kids to play but back off a little

What happen to Anglin and Ship?