Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prince Fielder Signs with the Tigers
Interesting deal with Prince Fielder signing a 9 year contract with the Tigers worth more than 214 million dollars. Keeps the Reds in the hunt for the NL Central crown.
The waters are parting and the Reds are about to cross over. Fielder gone, Pujols gone, Braun out for 50 games, Astros moved, if they do not win it this season, they may never win it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like the sign for the Tigers.The last couple of seasons I have picked the Tigers to go out of the AL but they never seem to make it over that hump, this could put them over it and make the WS.

*Best part of the signing, Fielder and Puljos are both gone!
^ Agreed, 2 Reds killers gone
Hell Yes

Detroit BABY
Awesome for Detroit, Fielder & Miguel Cabrera is a sick combo.
I figured that since the Cubs traded for Anthony Rizzo that they wouldn't be getting Fielder. I'm just glad both Puljos and Fielder are gone from the Central
Fielder and Cabrera is one of the most imposing 3-4 combos I've ever heard of. Probably 65+ home runs and 200+ RBI's between the two of them.
Following in his father's foot steps. O.K.......:howdy:

BYE!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I love it for Detroit, because I like Fielder, I like the Tigers, and this gives Jimmy Leyland a bunch of oomph in the middle of that lineup.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a Reds man all the way but my next 2 favorite teams are the Yankees and Tigers so I like it.