Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campbell County @ Lexington Catholic (Scrimmage) 8/10
I'm hopeful to see the Camel offense be effective, but it's the Defense that I am really in hope to see improve from an outstanding campaign from last year. This will be the best test they will see all season (maybe with the exception of week 0 opponent Cov Cath.)
SD this is the College Football Forum. I'll move it to the high school ranks
Would love to see the Camel's take it to them; Good Luck Camel's.
Good luck to the Camels. Should be a good test between 2 good QB's.
After last season, i wouldnt be surprised to see the Camels have a decent game.
I know there no where near the level of Lex Cath, but i think they can progress.
sstack Wrote:Would love to see the Camel's take it to them; Good Luck Camel's.

Why would you like to see them give it to LC?
Fighting Camels were district champs and played a lower seeded Lex Lafayette in the playoffs/ in their own field and lost. Same impact players from last season that went 5-5 season (?) So what makes everyone thing they can handle a team with a caliber like Lexington Cath? Just wondering folks, again I'm just a homie that resides near/ between
Lafayette and Lexington Cath.
FBfan4life Wrote:Why would you like to see them give it to LC?

I almost always cheer for the NKY teams, CC has a coach that played at Highlands and I would like to see him do well, and I have been waiting for years to see CC have a good year(They play NKY teams, have big numbers and have always felt that with the right coach could be a very good team).
FBfan4life Wrote:Fighting Camels were district champs and played a lower seeded Lex Lafayette in the playoffs/ in their own field and lost. Same impact players from last season that went 5-5 season (?) So what makes everyone thing they can handle a team with a caliber like Lexington Cath? Just wondering folks, again I'm just a homie that resides near/ between
Lafayette and Lexington Cath.

I do not think they can handle a team with the caliber of LexCath, but would love to see it.
sstack Wrote:I almost always cheer for the NKY teams, CC has a coach that played at Highlands and I would like to see him do well, and I have been waiting for years to see CC have a good year(They play NKY teams, have big numbers and have always felt that with the right coach could be a very good team).

Fair enough. Thanks!
This should be a good test for the Camels. Just what you want your scrimmages to be
Go Camels!!!
Well since Lafayette is playing at Collins. I guees I will just walk down the street to watch Lex Catholic play the fighting Camels of Campbell County.