Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County 78 - Letcher County Central 39
Final
Wow!!!
Clay County is #10 and LCC is #5 in the Mountain's Rankings
Strikeout King Wrote:Clay County is #10 and LCC is #5 in the Mountain's Rankings

Ouch!! I doubt LCC will stay in top 10 with 40 pt loss. Not good with Perry and Montgomery coming up next week.
Blowout...
something is not right with lcc. they have a good tem but something is going on with this team.
Letcher Central job might be open at the end of the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:Letcher Central job might be open at the end of the year.

Or in the morning
Cameron Justice sure would look good in a Cougar uniform right now.
Ouch.
Doctor J Wrote:Cameron Justice sure would look good in a Cougar uniform right now.
Ouch, you didn't! :Clap:

That is really what they need though, they are short one guard that can protect the ball and make the smart decisions to get the ball up the floor without stupid turnovers. Senior led team, they should be playing much better than this, but after seeing them last night in the snoozer with Sheldon Clark, I seen this one coming tonight. Congrats to the Tigers! Good luck on Saturday with Harlan Co.
:igiveup:
ekff Wrote:Letcher Central job might be open at the end of the year.

I would say you are correct.
I wouldn't have thought it would be like this!
What in the world has happen to Letcher Central?
jacobcody2 Wrote:something is not right with lcc. they have a good tem but something is going on with this team.

You know, this goes right along with those football threads about Coach Whitaker not being a good coach. Well, if they're underachieving in basketball too, then maybe it's not the football or basketball coaches fault.... Maybe it's the kids.
I Rule The World Wrote:You know, this goes right along with those football threads about Coach Whitaker not being a good coach. Well, if they're underachieving in basketball too, then maybe it's not the football or basketball coaches fault.... Maybe it's the kids.

Many people have said that but I don't think thats the case in Basketball...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
There's just no JUSTICE fro the Cougars!:eyeroll:
Ther's just no JUSTICE in Cougarland!!
Did all of our starters start?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
Yea they started played most of the game
football3030 Wrote:Yea they started played most of the game

They were on the floor most of the game. "Playing" is a whole different story.
WOW! What in the world happened here! Not to take anything away from Clay, but goodness gracious, Letcher play has been uninspired!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OrangenowBlue Wrote:They were on the floor most of the game. "Playing" is a whole different story.

True...lol