Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuggets 117 - Heat 104
3 Straight losses for the Heat and it doesn't get any easier with the Spurs and Lakers being their next 2 games
The Heat are the best team in the league.
^

I'm no Heat fan. Yes they have been losing some games early in the season but there isnt any of those teams they have lost to that could beat them 4/7 times. These loses dont mean anything IMO. The Heat will still get a 1 or 2 seed. I swear I would take the Heat over the field come playoff time. I just dont think their is a team that can beat them 4 out of 7 times this year.
I didn't either last year, then Dallas beat them in 6.
I have no faith in Lebron or the Heat. Somebody will figure them out come playoff time like Dallas did.
^ I heard all this same stuff last year, and NO ONE said they would make it to the NBA finals, but they did. So, no worries! Heat did better against the super hot Mavs than any other team that the Mavs faced. The Heat made mince meat out of the Bulls, when NO ONE said they could. I'll laugh my way to another NBA Finals, but this time the trophy will make it back to South Beach again.
Stardust Wrote:^ I heard all this same stuff last year, and NO ONE said they would make it to the NBA finals, but they did. So, no worries! Heat did better against the super hot Mavs than any other team that the Mavs faced. The Heat made mince meat out of the Bulls, when NO ONE said they could. I'll laugh my way to another NBA Finals, but this time the trophy will make it back to South Beach again.

Thought the Thunder played the Mavs pretty well last year.

Either way, it's tough to say right now who will be there. The Heat are definitely a contender - but there are plenty of other teams that are in the picture with them. And you never know what could happen in a series...1989 the Lakers swept every series coming into the NBA finals. In the finals, they were swept by Isaiah Thomas and the Detroit Pistons.
No, I thought Portland played them tougher in the first round.
And well see. But Dust, you've said for the last few years Lebron would win it, and its just been wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again Big Grin
Love seeing the Heat stay cold.
Aslan Wrote:No, I thought Portland played them tougher in the first round.
And well see. But Dust, you've said for the last few years Lebron would win it, and its just been wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again Big Grin

Yeah, we all have our wrong predictions...

40-0:biggrin:
62-4 now! Big Grin
Heat are by far the best team this year.. Nuggets have lost everything..

Any NBA team can be beaten on any given night..
Plus when you go to Denver it's hard to play there cause it's winter all year round..

Bron Bron'
Well aslans prediction is going far better than yours at this point.
Wades full court in bounds throw to LeBron was very nice.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:No, I thought Portland played them tougher in the first round.

Being that the Heat should of won the series 4-0 but blew two of the games with huge leads going into the 4th, nobody played as close to the Mavs as the Heat did. Lebron blew one game and D-Wade along with Lebron blew the other. If they either one had only half way showed up those two games Heat wins Finals with a sweep.

As to what MVP2 was saying, yes no team in the NBA other than maybe 2 teams can beat the Heat in a 7 game series. Difference with this Heat team this year is Bosh and Mario Chalmers. Bosh looks like he is playing with more intensity and heart as well as Chalmers will have to come up big when needed.

Believe it or not hardly anyone thought that Heat team would win the championship last year, but this year they are easily the best built team for a NBA title.
Blah, blah, blah.
Lebron average something like 2.2 points in the 4th quarter, Lebron lost that series, plain and simple. As ekff said, this team goes as Lebron goes. He don't play well, they're probably not going to win.
Wade AND Bosh played well. If Lebron even plays decent, they win in 4 or 5.
I'm not a gambling man, but I'd never put money on Lebron winning a championship. I've watched him choke in 4 straight playoffs. Won't believe it until I see it.