Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Barbourville @ Knox central 1/10/12
I know this is an early thread but with this being a big game for both teams and a big rival game what's everyone predictions ? Who wins and why?
Is this game at Knox or Barbourville?
Knox
Knox by 7
What makes you think that? And would it be different if game was at bville?
KC by 8
I think bville will win this one by 5 if it's fair. Any team that goes to central always has to play the refs to. If bville stays out of foul trouble they win. To many shooters and they have no one to guard Broughton.
Knox Central.
gls1978 Wrote:I think bville will win this one by 5 if it's fair. Any team that goes to central always has to play the refs to. If bville stays out of foul trouble they win. To many shooters and they have no one to guard Broughton.

Typical statement of a Tiger fan. I believe Barger or Achenjang either one can stop Broughton. Knox is going to come out with a chip on their shoulder to sut him down and get the win after all he has done to them over the years.

Knox 74-68
You can ask any team in the region that's a fact it's just like playing at Corbin or south. And which barger?? Who will guard hildebrand?
gls1978 Wrote:You can ask any team in the region that's a fact it's just like playing at Corbin or south. And which barger?? Who will guard hildebrand?
Why not pack in a 2-3 to stop Broughton's penetration. Don't double when it goes inside let your big go one on one with one of their guards in the pain, and use your length to contest their threes. You can't play them man because TB can break anyone down, and their shooters are too good to give help. Seems like a reasonable way to shut them down. If they shoot 70% from 3 you don't have a chance anyway.
Hit and Run Wrote:Why not pack in a 2-3 to stop Broughton's penetration. Don't double when it goes inside let your big go one on one with one of their guards in the pain, and use your length to contest their threes. You can't play them man because TB can break anyone down, and their shooters are too good to give help. Seems like a reasonable way to shut them down. If they shoot 70% from 3 you don't have a chance anyway.

I agree if any team shoots 70 percent you don't have a chance. I didn't think central played a lot of 2-3 though I may be wrong but every time I have seen them its man
Knox by a slim margin.
This should be a great game. Both teams are going to play hard and both teams have the talent to win region. Big district game for both teams
I'm not going to get to see this one due to business travel. I expect it to be a great game. Barger and Broughton are both 2 of the best players in this area. I wish them both the very best. No prediction on the winner.