Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Kentucky 87 - Chatanooga 62
congrats cats!
J.W. Wrote:congrats cats!

They all just told me to tell you "thank you".
Great photos! Great win for UK!
Geez, Jones finger looks horrible!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I'm not going to say anything negative about Terrence Jones, but I will say that some of you should be ashamed by calling this kid a pansy.

Dislocated fingers can often take 3-6 weeks to get back to full strength, but this also happened on Jones shooting hand mind you, so I can understand that pain that he was in. Hell the kid even tried to play through it, but it was obvious he couldn't do much with his main hand.

-----

Gameball's: I gotta give more than one this game: Doron Lamb, Anthony Davis & Michael Kidd-Gilchrist.

They all played so great, that I have to give them all the game ball.

-----

Good thoughts:

Kidd-Gilchrist just all around had a awesome game, share of the gameball.

Doron Lamb also gets a share of the game ball, thing I liked most? 0 turnovers & 6 rebounds. (More than Miller & Wiltjer combined.)

Anthony Davis also share of the gameball, double double...5 blocks, 5 offensive rebounds.

Kyle Wiltjer shot the ball very, very good. Could have used some more rebounds tho especially the minutes that he played.

Marquis Teague did a good job distributing the ball, 8 assists to just 2 turnovers. He's continuing to improve.

Defense was decent, would have liked to seen more toughness but it was ok all around.

Free throw shooting was better this game...thats ok.

-----

Not So Good Thoughts:

Darius Miller played good defense, but wasn't so good offensively.

Marquis Teague was abysmal from three, plus he took far too many for my liking.

Kyle Wiltjer just had 3 rebounds in 23 minutes of play, needs to do better.

Getting too the free throw line, didn't do this enough....relied to much on three point shooting instead of getting aggresive at the rim.

Intensity, they had it early in the game...but it faded very quickly.

Eloy Vargas had 0 rebounds on 9 minutes....

33 three point attempts...just way too many attempts.
^ the only person to call him a pansy was a Michigan State Troll.