Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
total yardage leaders by class (unofficial)
1A Dalton Sizemore sophomore qb Williamsburg 3321 yards
2A Kyle Fuller senior qb Covington Holy Cross 4106 yards
3A Anthony Wales senior rb Central 3212 yards
4A Patrick Towels senior qb Highlands 4409 yards
5A Seth Carmicheal senior qb Anderson County 3662 yards
6A Travis Wright senior qb Trinity 2833 yards
Congratulations to all the leaders. Towels certainly set himself apart with his numbers. I want to give special credit to Kyle Fuller for what he was able to do this year (being #2 on the list). He has certainly been "under the radar" when compared to some of the other names statewide. Here's hoping he gets some good looks at the next level too.
T1up Wrote:1A Dalton Sizemore sophomore qb Williamsburg 3321 yards
2A Kyle Fuller senior qb Covington Holy Cross 4106 yards
3A Anthony Wales senior rb Central 3212 yards
4A Patrick Towels senior qb Highlands 4409 yards
5A Seth Carmicheal senior qb Anderson County 3662 yards
6A Travis Wright senior qb Trinity 2833 yards

CONGRADULATIONS to all these young men, since Sizemore is the only one returning next year does anybody know where these guys will be playing college ball or who may be willing to offer them a scholarship. I know Towels will be at UK. Wales? Carmicheal? Wright?
Looking at the stats on KHSAA, there are still a lot of schools who have yet to report stats. This list WILL change!
Stardust Wrote:Looking at the stats on KHSAA, there are still a lot of schools who have yet to report stats. This list WILL change!

I don't think it will, but be sure to let us know if it does
Sizemore was just a sophomore this year.
I look for him to get a lot more than that this year and even ore his senior year.

Things looks bright for Williamsburg, they only lost 3 seniors this year i believe and with the freshmen class they had this year, i wouldnt be surprised if there setting in Hazards shoes in a couple of years.
What year is the Sizemore ked.
In class A for the Sizemore ked to have that many yards he had to have good receivers I wonder will his receivers be back next year?
topnotch Wrote:In class A for the Sizemore ked to have that many yards he had to have good receivers I wonder will his receivers be back next year?

He was just a sophomore this year.
Also, he didnt play QB in the first two or three games and got hurt in the last during the 1st qtr i believe, so really he got those yards in about 8 games.

Wburg has a good core of recieves coming back.
They even have an 8th grader who could make some noise next year.
cherokee Wrote:CONGRADULATIONS to all these young men, since Sizemore is the only one returning next year does anybody know where these guys will be playing college ball or who may be willing to offer them a scholarship. I know Towels will be at UK. Wales? Carmicheal? Wright?

Travis wright & the rest of the explosive skill players at Trinity are juniors.