Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Massey State Basketball Ratings (Computer Rankings)
1. Trinity
2. Bullitt East
3. Moore
4. Ballard
5. PRP
6. Madison Central
7. Lexington Catholic
8. Jeffersontown
9. Dixie Heights
10. Marshall County
11. Central
13. George Rogers Clark
14. Manual
15. Tates Creek
16. St. Xavier
17. Perry County Central
20. Eastern
22. Covington Catholic
23. Henry Clay
25. Clay County
^ There are 5 missing.
Where is Scott County????? Not sure about this one at all. Not sure about the blanks either. This just looks all screwed up.
Massey rankings are from highschoolsports.net
They don't have the official board up yet that says numbers 1-25, but if you go to the schools page it tells you what they are ranked. The 1-25 board is still last years they should change it soon. The reason there are blanks is because I couldn't find who was in that ranking if you find the team please post and I will fix it. Scott County is currently #29 in the state according to Massey Ratings. The reason for this is because they are computer ratings. Here is the link if you don't believe me
http://www.highschoolsports.net/massey/r.../CFB12250/
I believe you but my mother could put together a better list and she hasnt watched a highschool game in yrs. Not ur fault though.
Also in the massey ratings they have it that Scott County lost to Pulaski County 81-72. Scott County beat them, so once they find out they put that in wrong Scott County will be in the top 25 massey ratings. Also Rowan County was preseason top 5 in the state and massey ratings have them as #55 right now. I guess its because the West Carter and the Russell games were so close.
Updated Rating are in a new thread
Trinity is #1... at least they got that right!
This is the top 25 for the Massey Ratings (computer ratings)
1. Trinity
2. Bullitt East
3. Moore
4. Ballard
5. PRP
6. Madison Central
7. Lexington Catholic
8. Jeffersontown
9. Dixie Heights
10. Marshall County
11. Central
12. Scott County
13. George Rogers Clark
14. Manual
15. Tates Creek
16. St. Xavier
17. Perry County Central
18. Montgomery County
19. Boone County
20. Eastern
21. Warren Central
22. Covington Catholic
23. Henry Clay
24. Bowling Green
25. Clay County
^ I know it's the compute rankings but Knott County should be in the top 25.
ekff, you should go view the Massey Rankings for the 14th Region Baseball 2012. (14th Region 2012 Include Rankings). They have Hazard and June Buchanan at 3rd. Really June Buchanan? I didn't know they had a baseball team
^ Some stuff is just wild..
ekff Wrote:^ Some stuff is just wild..

They got Leslie County at the bottom of the 14th (@ 17) and Riverside Christian ahead of them They have Knott # 1
ekff expect Knott to be in there next week when they update the right schedule. They have Knott as only being 2-0 right now. They have Knott as #35 at 2-0 expect them to be in the top 20 when they put them at 6-0