Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 82 Burgettstown, PA 60 (EQT Energy Classic Pittsburgh, PA)
Pikeville wins the 5th place game and goes 2-1 in the EQT Energy Classic at Cannon-McMillan High School in Pittsburgh, PA.

Pikeville (3-1) led by as many as 40 in the second half.

Back to back good game by the Panthers after the heartbreaking loss in the first round.

Time to come back and get some work in before the Fayette County Invitational.
Good way to bounce back, Panthers!
Congrats Panthers
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
well this team isn't even in the top 100 like Washingtons 87 state ranking.. It would be like well , a twice weaker than Piarist from Martin , ky . BUTT and thats a big but a wins a win this time of year .:Cheerlead Against a Pa. school congrats Pike .
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:well this team isn't even in the top 100 like Washingtons 87 state ranking.. It would be like well , a twice weaker than Piarist from Martin , ky . BUTT and thats a big but a wins a win this time of year .:Cheerlead Against a Pa. school congrats Pike .
What?
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:well this team isn't even in the top 100 like Washingtons 87 state ranking.. It would be like well , a twice weaker than Piarist from Martin , ky . BUTT and thats a big but a wins a win this time of year .:Cheerlead Against a Pa. school congrats Pike .

??
Good come back win Panthers. Keep it going.
Panther Thunder Wrote:What?
Ignore the troll.. He reads Maxpreps rankings and thinks he automatically magically knows how strong a team is or isn't. Every post on here almost, he's slamming Pikeville.
PHSForever Wrote:Ignore the troll.. He reads Maxpreps rankings and thinks he automatically magically knows how strong a team is or isn't. Every post on here almost, he's slamming Pikeville.
Hay listen dude , get back in shape . I said a wins a win .:hilarious:
I'm in fine shape, I just told them to ignore your trolling. Most of the time you even comment on a Pikeville thread, you slam them, or pay them some kind of back-handed compliment such as "well this team isn't even in the top 100 like Washingtons 87 state ranking.. It would be like well , a twice weaker than Piarist from Martin , ky". Your beloved Betsy Layne team is 4-0 against the murderer's row of Phelps (1-4), Piarist (2-2), Greenup County (0-3) and Male (2-4). I guarantee not one of those teams is ranked 87 in the state or higher either. :biglmao:
PHSForever Wrote:I'm in fine shape, I just told them to ignore your trolling. Most of the time you even comment on a Pikeville thread, you slam them, or pay them some kind of back-handed compliment such as "well this team isn't even in the top 100 like Washingtons 87 state ranking.. It would be like well , a twice weaker than Piarist from Martin , ky". Your beloved Betsy Layne team is 4-0 against the murderer's row of Phelps (1-4), Piarist (2-2), Greenup County (0-3) and Male (2-4). I guarantee not one of those teams is ranked 87 in the state or higher either. :biglmao:

Agreed. Seems as though this "Dudes'' sole purpose is to slam anything Pikeville. Nothing costructive , complimentry, or relevant. Just Pikeville bashing as usual. I guess this is the every day life of a troll.:redboxer: