Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Morgan County (62nd District play)
The 10-14 Comets of West Carter take on 62nd District host Morgan County 22-3. Whats everyone's predictions on this game? Tip off is set for 7:00 p.m. February 27th. The Cougars lead the series 1-0.

I look for Morgan County to win by 12.
Cougars will win, but the Comets won't lay down. If Jones goes off West could pull an upset.
Could be a closer game than I predict IF the Cougars are looking ahead to the championship game and a possible meeting with Elliott Co and IF the Cougars continue their pitiful free throw shooting as of late. Under normal conditions, Morgan should win by 11.

[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...te/YS9.gif]
Yellow Snow, You and I are thinking along the same lines on this one. If Morgan County comes out with the we got this one in the bag attitude, they are in for along night.
Don't think such nonsese!!......:ChairHit:
Remeber the battle of little big horn?
same outcome. Morgan wins big at home!
Morgan 66 West Carter 52
The Cougars by 14
Losing to Elliott County taught the Cougars a lesson they will not forget. The Morgan County team overlooks no other team and thus will be focused on winning the West Carter game when they play them. Therefore, Cougars should win by a margin of 12 points.
west will match up rather well against morgan but depending on which west team shows up at game time will determine if it is a close game or blow out. I believe it is morgan by 15.
West Carter keeps it close but Morgan County pulls away at the end.

My prediction:
Morgan County 56
West Carter 48
Morgan "D" puts it out of reach early and they win going away by 12+.:giveup:

BTW yellow snow you must drink alot of coffee or something that's alot of writing.:beer:
"madcat23" Wrote:Morgan "D" puts it out of reach early and they win going away by 12+.:giveup:

BTW yellow snow you must drink alot of coffee or something that's alot of writing.:beer:

Yeah, coffee + Gatorade to the the correct 'hue'.......Smile
What's up snow man? Nothing like marchmadness! Any possible upsets this week?
Glad to see 'ya back, Nike Man....was getting a big concerned.

East over Elliott could possibly happen, even though it's a remote possiblility. I think Morgan will not be overlooking WC. They did two years ago and had to rely on Davin Barnett's last second shot to pull it out. Your boy Perry should have Morgan clicking on all cylinders in the district.

A Rose Hill win over Ashland is possible.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:Yeah, coffee + Gatorade to the the correct 'hue'.......Smile

at that distance without coffee I'd be writing in fine print.Smile
I can do shading also...Smile Even been known to do some Old English, script and block lettering.:lmao:
:mad: u da Man!:king:

By the way East/Elliott any chance East can steal this one?
I'll be back later in the day with a pic for 'ya....but gotta load up on fuel first. Later tater.
"Yellow Snow" Wrote:I can do shading also...Smile Even been known to do some Old English, script and block lettering.:lmao:

Yes you have....:link:

Some may consider Fairview over Boyd a upset...could see this happening too.
You are an extremely talented writer; in fact, I would label you a true artist. Was just wondering if during all the tournament play and such, you would demonstrate your technique for Morgan faithful.
West Carter over Morgan 49-47, WOW!
I never would have even thought it.
Congrats to West on their determination.
I was wrong big time on this one, HUGE UPSET!