Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County 77 - Jackson City 65
Final. Very good game to watch.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Wolves, see you all in about 19 Days
Wow Jackson city doesn't have much from what I saw at the Powell game. Is Wolfe down this yr or something? Any stats?
Jackson City is a young team that is having problems playing as a team, The Coach doesn't seem to play his bench much either. Once they get everything worked out they will get better.
^Agreed, Hollan came to play tonight jackson was hitting the threes all night when they get to where they dont make their young mistakes they will be hard to beat like they showed tonight. KHSAA showed this game as 77 to 55 and i know thats wrong
bigben Wrote:^Agreed, Hollan came to play tonight jackson was hitting the threes all night when they get to where they dont make their young mistakes they will be hard to beat like they showed tonight. KHSAA showed this game as 77 to 55 and i know thats wrong

Yeah, looks like somebody made an error.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Yeah it was a closer game then the final sore of 77 to 65 it was really fun to watch this year is looking like a fun year of ball
Congrats Wolfe County!
so was the final score of the game 77-65 or 77-55?
basketballfan10 Wrote:so was the final score of the game 77-65 or 77-55?

77 to 65 was the score, its just somone called in and gave Khsaa the wrong score
Kinda surprised by this one. I figured that Wolfe would win this one by 20+. Looks like Jackson City really stepped up in this one.

Congrats Wolves!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON