Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 98 - Riverside Christian 31
Coaches vs. Cancer Classic @ Perry County Central
I bet Day had about 25.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Does Riverside Christian have anyone that's over 6 feet on their team? I would say that Matt Day had a field day in this one!

Congrats to Da Horn!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I bet Day didn't even play if they only beat Riverside by 67...Redbird beat Riverside by the same margin
kryptonite Wrote:I bet Day didn't even play if they only beat Riverside by 67...Redbird beat Riverside by the same margin

Very good point! It would be nice to know if he played and for how long.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
conrgats to BH
the transfers from bangkok and afganistan did not play
Heard from one of Riverside former players, saying there were a couple 4th graders starting for this year's team.
Wasn't at the game but I heard that Buckhorn played players off thier 7th and 8th grade teams the last 3 quarters.
Altro Cat Wrote:Wasn't at the game but I heard that Buckhorn played players off thier 7th and 8th grade teams the last 3 quarters.

Ouch..
Buckhorn's first group played very little after they jumped up to about a 10-12 point lead. After that the JV and middle school guys finished it.
MVP2 Wrote:Heard from one of Riverside former players, saying there were a couple 4th graders starting for this year's team.

If thats true, why don't they play a JV schedule like June Buchanan??
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This may be enough for BHS to jump Perry in the polls
^^^Love the Stockton pic. Those old school shorts rock.
If he is playing basketball right now....
he's wearing the same size shorts lol