Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(6) Duke 77 - Tennessee 67
Final from the Maui Invitational

Tennessee 0-8 3 pt FG
Announcers "rivers with a crossover baby he looks great" then he gets the shit blocked out of him and they start talking about coach k 1000 wins lol.
^ Duke lovers. I swear I F'n Hate Duke, it wouldn't bother me if they never won another game
I hate Duke! Simple things that grade school teams do get praised by the announcers!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^You CAN'T spell dUKe, with UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
I was really hoping that Tennessee would be able to beat Duke today. I hate both teams but, I hate Duke the most!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
MisterPerfect Wrote:I hate Duke! Simple things that grade school teams do get praised by the announcers!

Yeah!
You would think they would have more wins and championships in the past 30 years than any other school in the nation the way those stupid announcers talk about them!!
oh wait....

Jimmy Dykes was calling this one btw
I hate Tennessee more than any team on the planet.
They skank out a win in football every year and I'm confident that they recruit their basketball players from the Tennessee State Penitentiary.

but as for the game...
the Ryan Kelly kid for Duke may be my favorite player in the nation that doesn't play for UK. Mason Plumlee being right behind him lol
Wow Duke must really suck.
OffTheHook Wrote:^You CAN'T spell dUKe, with UK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol epic fail.

Did you mean "without UK"?
First and fore most. YOu should not like any DUKE player.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:First and fore most. YOu should not like any DUKE player.

Sorry...
I've never brought myself to hate them like everyone else has.

Ohio State....hate em
UT....hate em
UNC....hate em

but I just don't hate Duke lol
Aslan Wrote:I'm getting tired of seeing this shit on BGR. Stop posting Duke threads.

Now Aslan.....

Remember Staff Rule #3
3. Don't interfere with discussions or delete/move content simply because you disagree or dislike the subject being discussed.

Smile
^I had to do it lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol epic fail.

Did you mean "without UK"?

L o L..
I wasn't sure if I was reading it right or what.
While I do agree that Tenn probably does get recruits from the Tenn Pin. they are still a good team in my opinion.
Aslan Wrote:I'm getting tired of seeing this shit on BGR. Stop posting Duke threads.

BS! This site is for every fan, not just UK fans. It's call Bluegrass, but NOT because it's only for UK fans. I love seeing all the other fans of other schools get on this site and gloat. I think it's so funny to see all the absent minded UK fans get their underwear in knots over anyone outside of UK that posts anything on this site! I'm true Blue, and I love UK, but I love everyone else who gets on here and presses buttons of those who just can't take it!
Stardust Wrote:BS! This site is for every fan, not just UK fans. It's call Bluegrass, but NOT because it's only for UK fans. I love seeing all the other fans of other schools get on this site and gloat. I think it's so funny to see all the absent minded UK fans get their underwear in knots over anyone outside of UK that posts anything on this site! I'm true Blue, and I love UK, but I love everyone else who gets on here and presses buttons of those who just can't take it!

Well said well said.
Its amazing how many UK and DUKE lovers we have. Its easy to tell your just a bandwagon douche that needs to learn some UK history. You Bleed UK BLUE! NOTHING ELSE!
1. I'm NOT a Duke Fan, I'm a UK Fan, I love Kentucky Basketball

2. The reason why I post these scores is because there in the Top 25 or it's in the NCAA Tournament

3. This site is for everyone to come here and enjoy there stay and talk about their favorite team(s) whoever they maybe.
Im all for a Duke, Lville, and Mich St fan ban.
I wouldn't say I am a fan of Duke.. But they do have a good basketball program and one of the best coaches to ever coach the game.

But if Duke and UK played today, and played everyday for 10 days straight.. I'd pick UK to win every time.
im gettin sick of hearing about coach k and bob knight's gay love affair. i honestly believe that if i had been in the garden with both of them that night someone would have had to bail me out of jail..i mean espn is acting like the man can walk on water and its makeing me sick