Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sparty
I would like to nominate Sparty for the Most Intellegent Basketball Fan award. Do I have a 2nd? A 3rd? A 4th?

Wink

Sparty, it takes talent to get people as riled up as you do, well done. I get a kick out of it. Try to be more like neerfan though. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LWC Wrote:I would like to nominate Sparty for the Most Intellegent Basketball Fan award. Do I have a 2nd? A 3rd? A 4th?

Wink

Sparty, it takes talent to get people as riled up as you do, well done. I get a kick out of it. Try to be more like neerfan though. Big Grin

Yes!
Myself I would like to see them work there way to the UL board so they could see which team sucks work. Or which one of the does.
I will third that! Sparty is the most intelligent basketball mind to ever be a part of the Michigan St. family. Though that family is about as intelligent as our WVU family, that's enough said!!!
I agree!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
"Hey gise, dis iz sprty, i jus wont 2 saye u alll suc u kensucke bunches ove rehards."

Sparty is a true hater.
For that i say, you suck.
No props here.
Sorry guys...
I am a neerfan, but Sparty is just not intelligent.. He makes no sense at all...
In case the message wasn't received I have started a thread to randomly post about something I know nothing about.....kinda like our resident troll Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i seen a spartan once........ it died in 300
What??? Ofcourse ill second that! lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
wheres ole' spanky at anyway? lol i figured for sure the poor boy would reply back to this thread...
YES!!! Exactly what I wanted! UK fans sure the hell cant be the smartest people ever! I mean over the past decade they sucked ass! Sure you had a great future. I hope UK never wins another game and hope Cal gets caught up in his slimebag ways and UK looses all there wins thus far! I hate them!
at least we can win games and are Ranked unlike some Spartans
SPARTY Wrote:YES!!! Exactly what I wanted! UK fans sure the hell cant be the smartest people ever! I mean over the past decade they sucked ass! Sure you had a great future. I hope UK never wins another game and hope Cal gets caught up in his slimebag ways and UK looses all there wins thus far! I hate them!

A little ass sucking is not too bad, unless there are peanuts involved - That's when I draw the line!!!:biggrin:
Quote:YES!!! Exactly what I wanted! UK fans sure the hell cant be the smartest people ever! I mean over the past decade they sucked ass! Sure you had a great future. I hope UK never wins another game and hope Cal gets caught up in his slimebag ways and UK looses all there wins thus far! I hate them!

nice avatar wildcat(y) it suites you very well.:Thumbs: