Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central @ Belfry - Canceled
any chance JC can rebound from the p-ville beat down and come out with a win agaist Belfry?
I believe this game was cancelled...
it was rescheduled to thrusday i think
It's not listed on KHSAA.. so I think it's cancelled
Belfry called up JC and said they didn't want to play them so the game is cancelled. Should be a forfeit in my book....it was on the schedule all year and then they call a few days before and say they don't want to play??? Forfeit at it's best.
Belfry had to cancell the JC game because they had to make up the Lawerence Co game because it is LC's senior night... Trust my Belfry wanted to play JC...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:Belfry had to cancell the JC game because they had to make up the Lawerence Co game because it is LC's senior night... Trust my Belfry wanted to play JC...

That was not what they told Coach Starns. Simply said they didn't want to play JC...only going on their words. Besides if they wanted to play then why not reschedule instead of cancelling the game altogether?
How do you reschedule a game that was set be played the weekend before districts start, why would Belfry be afraid to play Johnson Central, you are rediculous... It probly will be be played though, when Belfry spanks JC's ass in regions...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:How do you reschedule a game that was set be played the weekend before districts start, why would Belfry be afraid to play Johnson Central, you are rediculous... It probly will be be played though, when Belfry spanks JC's ass in regions...

Could it not be played on Thursday night? or even Wednesday night? That is how you reschedule....you know you only have certain days left before tourney time you take every opportunity.

Good luck in the Regions, Belfry.

GO EAGLES! You have what it takes boys never forget that!
ok listen...imnotteliing....belfry had to many games on their schedule for one...so they had to drop one...they couldnt drop lawerence because of senior night....so quit ya crying and whinning and we should see u all in tha region...if u all make it..!!
"showstopper4" Wrote:ok listen...imnotteliing....belfry had to many games on their schedule for one...so they had to drop one...they couldnt drop lawerence because of senior night....so quit ya crying and whinning and we should see u all in tha region...if u all make it..!!

Hey I'm not "crying and whining". I enjoyed the night off and actually got home at a decent hour so hey go ahead and double book during the tourney too so you can cancel again. Still should be a forfeit in my opinion...get that OPINION!!!!

Take a chill pill why don't you? Have a beautiful day!
Should be a good game...but I look for belfry to run away with it late in the game.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Could it not be played on Thursday night? or even Wednesday night? That is how you reschedule....you know you only have certain days left before tourney time you take every opportunity.

Good luck in the Regions, Belfry.

GO EAGLES! You have what it takes boys never forget that!

Belfry already has games Thursday and Friday.. The Thursday game is Lawrence County's Senior Night and the Friday game is Belfry's Senior Night... so I'm sure they wouldn't want to try and cancel either of those games... and maybe they couldn't play JC because they are already to their limit of games or because they didn't want to play 3 days in a row
what in the hell does it matter if it is a forfeit or not, we are not in the same district so it doesnt hurt or help anyone with belfry cancelling,
"piratefaithful" Wrote:what in the hell does it matter if it is a forfeit or not, we are not in the same district so it doesnt hurt or help anyone with belfry cancelling, ur a dumbass, quit cryin around because belfry didnt get spank your alls asses...

Real nice. Did I call you a name or do anything to you do deserve that kind of language? I think not.