Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bellevue @ Frankfort
This was a awesome game in 2009. Both teams played lights out for 4 quarters. Bellevue leads the overall series 2-0 over the Panthers.

WHo wins? Why?
Block Down Kick Out Wrote:This was a awesome game in 2009. Both teams played lights out for 4 quarters. Bellevue leads the overall series 2-0 over the Panthers.

WHo wins? Why?

Although Bellevue put a whupp'in on Walton Verona early in the season,Frankfort has had more quality wins this season and Bellevue has struggled a bit of late. I'll go with FHS handily in this one.
I like the Panthers in this one. I think playing teams like Rockcastle and Danville have prepared them for smash mouth type of football.
I think Frankfort takes this game. Hope the young players can continue to step up.
I'll take the panthers in a close one. Home field advantage, not as injury plagued as Bellevue, and the schedule will have them prepared.
Frankfort hasn't beaten anyone. They beat a bunch of teams that should have and lost to 3 teams they should have beaten.

Bellevue runs it down Frankfort's throat this week.

It may be time for Foley to shake up his staff!
QB coach you change from week to week. One week you are a fan of Frankfort, then the next week you want someone fired. What is your deal?
QBCoach Wrote:Frankfort hasn't beaten anyone. They beat a bunch of teams that should have and lost to 3 teams they should have beaten.

Bellevue runs it down Frankfort's throat this week.

It may be time for Foley to shake up his staff!

Frankfort did beat Newport who beat Bellevue. Also they beat Dayton like a good team should 49-0 and not 17-7 like Bellevue struggled with. I think Frankforts defense is the difference in this game and I don't think Bellevue will run it down their throat.
I like Frankfort in this match up.
QBCoach,
and who are you to make this suggestion? A parent, a fan, an outside observer? Just curious as to what your credentials might be.
Potential to be a close game yet, going to pick Frankfort to move on.