Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers has been on fire!

CMP ATT YDS CMP% AVG TD LNG INT FUM RAT
2011 192 265 2,619 72.5 9.88 24 93 3 1 129.1
Career1230 1,876 15,342 65.6 8.18 111 93 35 20 102.7

He is on pace for 5,238 yards, 48 TD's, 6 INT's, 72.5% completion and a 129+ rating!

Is he the best QB in the NFL RIGHT NOW?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Like or hate him. He is the best. BEST on this PLANET
By far the best! Go Packers baby!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
No brainier! He's the best!!
Aslan Wrote:Yes. He also has the best receiving core. I'd love to see what Tom Brady could do with the Packers offense.

Yeah.. Rodgers has the best WR crew in the league and a top 5 Def. and top 5 Kicker...

Not saying Rodgers ain't good but I think he's getting all the credit for a very good top to bottom football team.
Its always I wonder what Brady or manning could do with so and so. Ever think Rodgers makes these guys this good?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its always I wonder what Brady or manning could do with so and so. Ever think Rodgers makes these guys this good?

Well.... Watch the Colts play on sunday and you'll see that Manning really don't have anyone....

Packers have the best WR crew in the NFL... Favre had his best year with those guys...
^Some yes, but some were already good. Nobody denies that Donald Driver, etc... were already Pro-Bowlers.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree with the rest, he is hands down the best QB in the league and is on his way in surpassing Bart Starr and Brett Favre to be the greatest Packer QB of all time!
ekff Wrote:Well.... Watch the Colts play on sunday and you'll see that Manning really don't have anyone....

Packers have the best WR crew in the NFL... Favre had his best year with those guys...

He has had WR's before. I didn't realize he would throw the ball then run out there and catch it to. That's amazing. A WR is only as good as there QB can make them.

Watching the Colts play with there Backup would be like watching the packers play with Randall Cobb at QB,
Stardust Wrote:I agree with the rest, he is hands down the best QB in the league and is on his way in surpassing Bart Starr and Brett Favre to be the greatest Packer QB of all time!

Never ever.
He's the best in the league atm.