Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Rankings For Week 2 Playoffs
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Thats a good pont.
Next year, we'll prolly just do a final mountain top 10 at the end of the regular season.

We should keep regional rankings in a separate thread altogether. This particular thread should have only been statewide. Unless there will be one consistently for all regions, then we make this look like it's only catered for one region!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but isnt this the same Hazard team that got shut out by a Somerset team that lost to PCC and Whitley who just got killed by Southwestern.
Johnson Central just beat Belfry. I dont see Hazard doing that.

Be realistic and not a homer.

Hazard has had 1 bad game in the last 4 years and that was Somerset....

If you was at the Somerset game (Like I was) you could tell that Hazard wasn't on there game....

I've seen Perry and Johnson Central play and I know 100% that Hazard is better then both teams.... and Perry is going to beat Southwestern....
ekff Wrote:Hazard has had 1 bad game in the last 4 years and that was Somerset....

If you was at the Somerset game (Like I was) you could tell that Hazard wasn't on there game....

I've seen Perry and Johnson Central play and I know 100% that Hazard is better then both teams.... and Perry is going to beat Southwestern....

Opinions, we all have them.
Stardust Wrote:We should keep regional rankings in a separate thread altogether. This particular thread should have only been statewide. Unless there will be one consistently for all regions, then we make this look like it's only catered for one region!

I agree.
Next year we will just do the classes.
We could do regional rankings such as Lville top 10, mt top 10, nky top 10, and western ky top 10 in another thread.
^ All the more reason we HAVE to find reps for us in each region!

For the record - you have done an awesome job in coordinating and keeping each of us honest in this! Great job!:notworthy
Stardust Wrote:^ All the more reason we HAVE to find reps for us in each region!

For the record - you have done an awesome job in coordinating and keeping each of us honest in this! Great job!:notworthy

Thanks man.
I think it would be great to find a non biased reps for each region.
I would also like to do each classes ranking on a points system with certain long term members on BGR, however, im not sure how to do such a process and how to make the votes count and so forth.

Weve got all winter to maybe come up with a commitee or something though and im sure we'll figure something out!

Once again, thanks to all of you who have helped with the rankings.
Its been a great year and we may have started BGR's very own rankings....

Now if only we could start getting in newspapers everywhere lol....:biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I agree.
Next year we will just do the classes.
We could do regional rankings such as Lville top 10, mt top 10, nky top 10, and western ky top 10 in another thread.

That leaves Northeastern Kentucky out to dry.
^
Not if we classify that as NKY as well.
It would be simple for me to draw out a map and name certain teams to certain areas.
Ill do that before the season begins.
For example each "region" will have a different color and the person ranking those regions will hae to follow that guideline.
LClion4life Wrote:That leaves Northeastern Kentucky out to dry.

That was the intent Confusednicker:

No, I think it's just a matter of trying to get enough members from different areas and we can do it!
^
I think regional rankings could be set up on a different thread each week.
I think in order to rank regional spots, you must be a fan of that region.

I would also like to see a minimum post cound of like a 1000 or a year of BGR membership to do this.
This would keep people from joining solely to vote for there team.