Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Magoffin make the regional tourney?
I hope so, This group of seniors deserves it and they've came a long way.
I vote yes!:rock:
Hope to see big Helton and Shep playing in the region, good luck!
I think they will.
Well i belive if they get past lawerence, i honeslty think they will beat paintsville had them beat twice this year and 3rd times the charm.
57th will be a great district battle this year. All teams have a shot at winning. Same goes for the 58th.
I voted no way, and stand strong by it...
"alfus21" Wrote:I voted no way, and stand strong by it...
why do you hate Magoffin so bad because they beat Shelby Valley this year?Anything that is posted about Magoffin in any spory or any post you have not got anything positive to say about them
It will be a tough road for them to make the region but anything can happen in this region
I voted no way. Its just too hard of a road for them to do it.
"The Fan" Wrote:why do you hate Magoffin so bad because they beat Shelby Valley this year?Anything that is posted about Magoffin in any spory or any post you have not got anything positive to say about them

I don't hate them, and it's definatly not because they beat Shelby Valley, at least they pretty much automatically get to go to region...I don't hate them though..Just get tired of their fans thinking they're better than what they are...Simple as that..Just putting things into perspective..
"The Boz" Wrote:I hope so, This group of seniors deserves it and they've came a long way.
I vote yes!:rock:
Why would they deserve it more than any other Seniors from any other team?
I said no way. I would like to see Magoffin put on the glass slipper, but the road they have to take to get to the Expo Center is just to rocky. They will not be able to overcome Lawrence and then turn around and tackle an extremley hot Paintsville team with both games being on a neutral floor. I can see them beating Lawrence because they match up well with the Bulldogs, but Paintsville is playing like everyone thought they would all year. I am not convinced that the Tigers will fall to the hands of any one in the 15th; let alone the 57th. I wish them the best of luck because they seem to be classy and play extremley hard, but I don't think it will happen. Good luck Magoffin, I'm afraid you are going to need it.
I think the Hornets can do it!
"alfus21" Wrote:I don't hate them, and it's definatly not because they beat Shelby Valley, at least they pretty much automatically get to go to region...I don't hate them though..Just get tired of their fans thinking they're better than what they are...Simple as that..Just putting things into perspective..

yea like jc fans does
Funny how I can make a coment how the seniors at Magoffin deserves it and someone takes offense. I know these kids and the hard times they have went through and in my opinion they deserve it. How in the world can you say show Magoffin they are not as good as they think they are? They are an improved ball club and have came a long way. I dont recall anyone saying they were world beaters. Man, It kills some people to admit a team has gotten better and actually does have a shot. I hope Magoffin makes it and gives some of you a great big shitburger to eat.
I don't know the kids you know and since I do know these kids, Yes, They deserve it to me. Do you remember when Magoffin won only 2 or 3 games all year but knocked off Johnson Central and went to the region. Magoffin played Paintsville tough twice!
Magoffin is capable as well as Lawrence . Paintsville will have a tough time with both teams. Good luck to Magoffin and Lawrence.
Sorry don't think the Hornets have it in them