Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Letcher County Central
14.71%
Whitley County
85.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central @ Whitley County
I think Letcher wins.
Letcher Central 21-20.
Lambert #1 Wrote:The game will be closer than what most people think. Remember, LCC held Perry to only 13 points last week. I do think Perry had an off night but none the less they held them to 13 points.

LCC has a good D-line. I think they average something like 270 across the front. So, this may be the biggest line that Bryant will have had to run through all year. I think LCC will keep it close for a while, but Whitley's tough schedule will payoff for them in the 2nd half as they will pull away late.
News Flash: Logan Johnson has been cleared and will return to action Friday! Go Cougars!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
cougarpride08 Wrote:News Flash: Logan Johnson has been cleared and will return to action Friday! Go Cougars!

This changes things a bit. This is shaping up to be a very good game. Whitley's secondary will have to prepare like they did against PCC with the return of Johnson.
Don't know how much playing time he will get.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

cougarpride08 Wrote:News Flash: Logan Johnson has been cleared and will return to action Friday! Go Cougars!

I'm glad to hear this. I hope he will be ok. Whitley is a very physical team and I hope his line will be able to protect him well and he can finish the year out safely.
he won't be returning no punts or kickoffs any time soon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

That's great to hear.......wish him a safe return.
Great to hear, Logan is a very fine young man and I hope he finishes his season strong.
whitley by 2 or 3 scores!
Whitley at home by 14.
Great to hear he is returning I only hope the whole team will rally and finish strong. The attitude and heart to return after such an injury speaks of the true character of this young man and what God can do most importantly.:redboxer:
Letcher Central by 10:rockon:
Lambert #1 Wrote:The game will be closer than what most people think. Remember, LCC held Perry to only 13 points last week. I do think Perry had an off night but none the less they held them to 13 points.

Yeah, PCC definately had an off night.
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Whitley continues to improve and they have developed some other options other than Boston Bryant, although he is still their bread and butter. I think that Whitley is the obvious favorite at home. Whitley has gotten the better of LCC since the series started and won last year when they went to LCC with a 1-5 record.

LCC has struggled since they lost their QB. Had they not lost him I think they would be the number 2 seed in the district, as it is, it looks like they may be a four.

What you have here are two teams headed in two different directions and one team will be looking for a new coach in the off season if the rumors are true and I can tell you it won't be Whitley.

It will be a dogfight but Whitley comes out on top

WCHS--35
LCC--20

really:lmao:
BriarCreekBrave Wrote:Whitley continues to improve and they have developed some other options other than Boston Bryant, although he is still their bread and butter. I think that Whitley is the obvious favorite at home. Whitley has gotten the better of LCC since the series started and won last year when they went to LCC with a 1-5 record.

LCC has struggled since they lost their QB. Had they not lost him I think they would be the number 2 seed in the district, as it is, it looks like they may be a four.

What you have here are two teams headed in two different directions and one team will be looking for a new coach in the off season if the rumors are true and I can tell you it won't be Whitley.

It will be a dogfight but Whitley comes out on top

WCHS--35
LCC--20

After last nights victory LCC @ Whitley series is 3-3Confusederiously: