Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 15 players in 2A...Who do you think?
Are u his dad or something? You ever left Owen co. And watched any other game. Sure he's good but not top 15. Or you probly already know that u just start all these pointless posts so someone will talk about him. If he that good you wouldn't have to start all these posts. You don't see highlands dads putting up posts every day.
. oh I am talking about Alex Lange from Somerset. does everything and does it well!
rnmech40 Wrote:You don't see highlands dads putting up posts every day.

I see it all the time :biglmao:
REBEL 4 EVER Wrote:Wat so Sawyer can score or burn him ... Sawyer could match up to anyone just saying

see this proves that OC has their player brain washed. lol i mean Rebal 4 life is obviously from OC and they got him to believe that sawyer is that good?
Hardcor3219 Wrote:see this proves that OC has their player brain washed. lol i mean Rebal 4 life is obviously from OC and they got him to believe that sawyer is that good?

Isn't it good to have your players brainwashed into thinking they are better than the person lining up across from them? How could any football player at any level ever succeed if they think the guy lined up across the line of scrimmage is better than them? They wouldn't succeed. No coach, that is worth anything, would ever lead their players to think that they are inferior to the man lining up against them on Friday nights. It is a coach's job to build players up and boost their confidence. With confidence comes success. So if they coaches at OC are brainwashing their kids to believe they are better than the other team so be it. It seems to be working for them.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a kid from Gallatin County will give Sawyer all he he can handle in two weeks.I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.
I will state the case for Lange from Somerset; stats from danville game 17 carries 185 yds 1 td and one passing td and according to blogs game saving play as punter vs danville and 1 int for Td that was called back. Now that is a complete game.
[quote=Hardcor3219]see this proves that OC has their player brain washed. lol i mean Rebal 4 life is obviously from OC and they got him to believe that sawyer is that good?[/
well if being brain washed means being 7-0 then it fine with me what grant county's Record and who won between grant and owen . and one last thin i belive sawyer had a td and own your qb the whole night not really saying much the running back isnt very good to pick up a block sound pretty good to meConfusednicker::ChairHit::1::1::1:
Rebel 4 Life you sound like an idiot who is just another person from OC who thinks sawyer is the god of football because theyve never seen a good true athlete, o by the way not from Grant County there buddy but good try!
I'm not from Owen County and I'm seriously impressed by Williams. That kid is for real and I'm not above saying I'll come back and say "I told you so" when he's playing on another level.

As far as Rebel 4 Life goes - well, no, he can't spell. But so what? I have personally witnessed a conversation where a football coach who was also an English teacher laughed at his subject matter and said "Tell me this guys, Could Chaucer block?" Nice. If three people on this forum can tell me who Chaucer is I'll eat an Underarmor undershirt.

Rebel4Life stands up for his team just like a lot of other people do. I mean come on - how many Highlands or NCC or Ryle or Simon Kenton Daddies do we have posting here? It's easy to cheer for a winner. Kudos to Rebel4Life for being a true fan through thick and thin. And it's pretty thick for Owen right now. I hope Coach Fowler is getting his...
Hardcor3219 Wrote:see this proves that OC has their player brain washed. lol i mean Rebal 4 life is obviously from OC and they got him to believe that sawyer is that good?

This doesn't even make sense grammatically. If you could brainwash players into thinking that they were better than the players opposing them - presto! You are the greatest coach the game has ever seen! That is a ridiculous statement. I can only assume that Williams has owned you or your kid at some point this year. Or if he hasnt' - he will...
Let's turn this into another Highlands thread. None of the guys mentioned above could start at Highlands.
From what the newspaper said about him this summer Alex Lange is also a nationally ranked punter. I would make a case for best punter in the state by a margin.
is highlands in 2A? no, so why bring them up?
Where do we find that punting ranking on Alex Lange?
Grey Goose Wrote:Where do we find that punting ranking on Alex Lange?

This is the link to his stats and results from national Kohl's kicking camp:
http://kohlskicking.com/sites/default/fi...ranked.htm
You can see he placed 17th at that, although it is not the official national ranking. It is only from that specific camp.
player profile: http://kohlskicking.com/profile/alex-lange/5709/

His national ranking is listed here as 29th.
http://kohlskicking.com/recruiting/natio...nters/2012

He hasn't punted in a few games this season due to an injury and his game stats stay much lower than what he can do on a fresh leg since he plays offense, defense and special teams for Somerset.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Let's turn this into another Highlands thread. None of the guys mentioned above could start at Highlands.

and nobody at highlands could start at trinity, so whats your point?
superdave1957 Wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and say that a kid from Gallatin County will give Sawyer all he he can handle in two weeks.I'll eat crow if I'm wrong.

How would you like that crow prepared, Superdave1957? :yum:
Dont think Sawyer is our only reciever or offensive weapon. yea he's good but we have two of the fastest running backs, another reciever named chris day that is all heart with hands, and our fullback is a man when he hits you, you know it. Im not saying we are the best or that all these guys are top 15 but dont overlook us or as our fullbac says "you'll be picking your teeth up."
Matt Deese from Murray HS should be put in that category of Top Players
Adam Crisp has the best arm in 2a imo.
george st pierre Wrote:Adam Crisp has the best arm in 2a imo.

No chance. Hightchew from NCC is much, much better against much better competition.
rnmech40 Wrote:i dont think anyone is putting any one down here. you said top 15 in 2A do not think sawyer is in that category there are alot of good players in the state. also since you mention grant county sawyer didnt do anything magnificent against them. sure he had a td but kids get them every day dont make them top in the state. and as far as skilled players go ill match caudill (grant countys free safety) up againts him anyday of the week.
Really, because you had the opportunity to put him on Sawyer and he still had a touchdown. O yea and we won 20-6 lol
toussaints Wrote:brady hightchew- ncc
dylan hayes- ncc
hunter bowles- glasgow
alex lange- somerset
issac hardesty- owensboro cath.
russell hayden- owensboro cath.
kyle fuller- cov. HC
eric walker- cov. HC
chase roark- middlesboro
adam crisp- p-burg
bryson williams- p-burg
jalen boyd- caldwell co.
sawyer williams- owen co. (you're welcome rebel4life)
daylin garland- newport
austin hall- besty layne

add in Elijah Sinelar(5th in the state overall in passing and a freshman) and Martez Sivells- Caldwell County(8th in the state overall in receiving)
PlayMaker3 Wrote:Isn't it good to have your players brainwashed into thinking they are better than the person lining up across from them? How could any football player at any level ever succeed if they think the guy lined up across the line of scrimmage is better than them? They wouldn't succeed. No coach, that is worth anything, would ever lead their players to think that they are inferior to the man lining up against them on Friday nights. It is a coach's job to build players up and boost their confidence. With confidence comes success. So if they coaches at OC are brainwashing their kids to believe they are better than the other team so be it. It seems to be working for them.
Most kids are not stupid. They know when they are mismatched ( 195 lb DL against
285 lb OL ) The question for the kid is what can/are you going to do to beat him. Learn
the opponents weakness and exploit them with your strengths ( speed, agility, side to
side moves)
I would to say that Donavon Burton RB/LB deserves to be on the list. He gives 100% at all times and not to mention one of the toughest kids I have ever seen play. If it wasn't for him GC would have a losing record. I know the big TE from Glasgow is going to the next level to play, but I have seen 4 games that Glasgow has played and I think there are three other players on the team that should be on the list before his name. Cash, Smith, and Sublet are the three best players on that team and deserve to be mentioned as top players before him. Just an opinion.