Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 18 undefeated as of 10/08/11...Who will stay that way?
adopted purple Wrote:Warren Central plays at Bowling Green this Friday. There will be one less undefeated on Saturday.

I believe whichever one wins will runt he regular season table. I also believe the region champion from Region 1 has a very good chance at being undefeated going against an undefeated John Hardin team in the state semis.
EKU,

Would it not be 12-0? My review of the playoff setup would pit Breathitt and Belfry in round 3, not 4.
DragonFire Wrote:I believe whichever one wins will runt he regular season table. I also believe the region champion from Region 1 has a very good chance at being undefeated going against an undefeated John Hardin team in the state semis.

That will be a heck of a ballgame and I think it will be a home game for whoever gets there. Although, Bowling Green still has to play at Lexington Catholic in two weeks. That won't be a walk in the park.
^ I think BG will walk through Catholic! I just don't see BG being seriously challenged
Blau Vogel Wrote:Why not both...

Who goes 10 - 0 ?

Who goes 15 - 0 ?

Owen County On Both Of Them
rebel 4 life Wrote:Owen County On Both Of Them

If Owen Cty is fortunate enough to stay undefeated thru the end of the year they will be completely dismantled by NewCath...NewCath 55 Owen 12
1A
Eminence
Fairview
Mayfield

2A
Owensboro Catholic
Owen County
Glasgow
Newport Central Catholic

3A
Breathitt County
Belfry
Edmonson County

4A
Highlands
Rockcastle County

5A
Franklin County
Christian County
John Hardin
Bowling Green
Warren Central
Harlan County

6A
Scott County
Trinity (Louisville)
rustyankle Wrote:will they be any unbeaten teams meet head to head in playoffs?
maybe NCC and Owensboro Catholic
rebel 4 life Wrote:Owen County On Both Of Them
No way, NCC will beat Owen county just like last year (last years score 70-20)