Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps 68 Pike Central 63
Final.

I'm surpised by this score.
me too!
Great win for Phelps! Congrats!
Wow!
OOCH! I guess the new guy is not as good as you all thought!
Congrats! to the Phelps Lady Hornets.
:wenumber1

"15thRegionCrazy" Wrote:Great win for Phelps! Congrats!
Congrats Phelps
Good Job Phelps!
"trizo" Wrote:OOCH! I guess the new guy is not as good as you all thought!

I don't think a 5 point loss gives reason enough to blame PC's new coach. The refs were horrible - not that they are to blame in the loss of a game - but still the typical 15th region bad calls deal. Plus, the PC girls were horrible at the free throw line. Phelps had the home court advantage last night. Phelps just got some lucky breaks yesterday IMO.
I guess Phelps bought a win from PC as well as players...
It dosen't matter if Phelps had home court advantage, or the refs were horrible all that matters is that PC lost so you can blame whoever you want but it dosent change the score.

Confusedhithappe
"bballfanatic" Wrote:I don't think a 5 point loss gives reason enough to blame PC's new coach. The refs were horrible - not that they are to blame in the loss of a game - but still the typical 15th region bad calls deal. Plus, the PC girls were horrible at the free throw line. Phelps had the home court advantage last night. Phelps just got some lucky breaks yesterday IMO.
Funny though b/c PC will still have the higher seed in the district tournament either way so this loss will just show them they will have to work harder...Its already girls you'll be fine...Another funny fact Haley Ratliff could not be stopped in this game Phelps ran a box and chaser and she still had 34...IMO that is impressive...Congrats to North Central i mean Phelps on their win...
WOW, huge win, and PC new coach knows nothing to do but yell at the refs, HEY NEWS FLASH...thats not coaching
WOW what a tough loss for pc better luck next time
"HomeGrown" Wrote:WOW, huge win, and PC new coach knows nothing to do but yell at the refs, HEY NEWS FLASH...thats not coaching

NO, NEWS FLASH to you. You are an idiot. You prove that in every post I have ever read by you.

Then again, I support Coach Butcher and think he is doing a great job. You think all he does is yell at refs??? That was so funny I forgot to laugh.
I personally was shocked by this game. I thought for sure Pike Central would be bringin home a win. However, it's not Coach Butcher's fault or the Ref's fault. PC is a really good team but they need to work on their rebounding. I'm sure Coach Butcher and his coaching staff is gonna do great things with these girls.
Congratulations Phelps! Both teams are great contenders; But, I personally show favorites to PCCHS.....afterall I'm an alumni (Class of 97)!
Congrats Phelps.

I was really suprised by the outcome as well.
Congrats to phelps.
I think that fan club is getting smaller and smaller.....
"trizo" Wrote:OOCH! I guess the new guy is not as good as you all thought!
Congrates Phelps Kim,a.d,kj
Great job by Phelps...I know PC is a fairly young team but what about Phelps.
How many seniors do they have?