Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
58th District Tourney Winner?
They beat BL once.
whoever wins the SF P-Burg game.... AC will beat BL in the first round and whoever wins the other game will walk by AC
SF will take it all again this year. I just hope that they show up to play and really pull it off this year, they will tough to beat come tourny time....as will everyone else in the district. But I have a gut feeling that SF will pull it off this year....AGAIN!

Good Luck Boys!!!
That is the most insane thing i have ever heard AC going to beat BL in the first round are u crazy BL is going to blow them out like thry did when they played at AC then were going to beat whoever is next
When tournament time comes anything is possible.
Doesn't everyone remember in 2004 when #4 seed Prestonsburg beat #1 seed SF, ended up winning the District Tournament and advancing to the semi's in the Region Tourney?
"catsfan072" Wrote:When tournament time comes anything is possible.
Doesn't everyone remember in 2004 when #4 seed Prestonsburg beat #1 seed SF, ended up winning the District Tournament and advancing to the semi's in the Region Tourney?
Thanks for the reminder. I believe I do remember that. Teams again do not always perform in the final tournaments as they have throughout the year. Sub-par teams sometimes realize they have a new life and play better and others tighten up. Over the years there have been much bigger upsets than what could happen this year. I believe that this year could be as good a 15th as we have had in awhile because each night any of the teams could win with maybe the exception of a couple that have struggled some. That Prestonsburg team of a couple of years ago was actually a pretty good ballclub that had a few players really step up for the District and Regional.
South Floyd doesn't have the size to compete with neither Betsy Layne nor Prestonsburg.