Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jaguars 16 - Titans 7
Final
Aslan Wrote:What happened to Chris Johnson? Not much production from him today.

9 carries for 24 yards. I'm serious, I see him getting hurt due to not being football ready. Trust me, I hope not. This cat is one of the most exciting players in the game, but these late holdouts usually end badly
Jaguars are gonna make a run this year. Trust me!
^ I'm not a fan of Luke McCowan. I think this team is still relying on Jones-Drew to do too much. If they do not get more offensive help, I think it will be tough to beat the Texans.
Final score was 16-14....Titans had the ball starting on their on 3 yrd line with under a min to ago but Hasselbeck threw a pick to give the Jags the W.

If the Titans would have played the 1st half like they did the 2nd, they could have easily won this game.
MVP2 Wrote:Final score was 16-14....Titans had the ball starting on their on 3 yrd line with under a min to ago but Hasselbeck threw a pick to give the Jags the W.

If the Titans would have played the 1st half like they did the 2nd, they could have easily won this game.

Titans are on their way to 3 wins lol I told you.....

Jags, Titans, and Colts all are going to have very bad seasons...

Jags better be glad they were playing the Titans.... Jags and Titans might be two of the worst teams in the league....