Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will the final score Thursday night reveal about the Highlands Bluebirds?
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Whack's Top 10:

10. This game revealed nothing about the Birds.
9. They beat a team physically and mentally beaten by Cov Cath a few
days prior.
8. Dixies main weapons were both injured : Seth Bruns and Goose Cohorn. This would have kept Highland's D honest.
7. Dixie's backup RB's ran at will in the 1st half against the Birds. Not pretty
6. Devon Bruns is a game changer. Forced an interception by New
5. I feel sorry for Pike. He's a baller. Would be a star on Highlands
4. #19 got "blowed up" last night. DB wowed the UC scouts
3. Remember this name CCH: Zach Harris....future looks bright
2. Carter New: Birds D
And the number 1 observation of the last night's matchup......

1. Where in the world was Donovan McCoy!!!!!!!!!:1:

More like remember the name CCHS. And everyone wants to know why the Camels are never good, well when a kid like Zach goes three years to CCMS and then transfers to Highlands for HS makes it a little difficult to build around anything.....
Stardust Wrote:More like remember the name CCHS. And everyone wants to know why the Camels are never good, well when a kid like Zach goes three years to CCMS and then transfers to Highlands for HS makes it a little difficult to build around anything.....

Yes, it would be hard not to be bitter about that.
It says that their coach is a stat padder and only cares about humiliating other kids. I have no respect for the guy and the program. Stat padder !! Stat Padder!! Stat Padder!!!
Stardust Wrote:Agreed HM. They swarmed and completely disrupted the flow of Dixie's offense. Pike was never comfortable and no Dixie receiver went un-covered. npt and Whacko obviously have not watched what really has happened on the field. Whacko is just making crap up as he goes....:biggrin:

right and wrong. At times, Pike was pressured but not all night. He had lots of time to throw. He threw a good ball apart from a couple ducks b/c of Devon. Goose went out and the game was over after that. I would have liked to seen the Birds try to stop him and Seth Bruns. Would be a different 1st half, IMO.