Poll: Who will win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Allen Central
82.14%
Jenkins
17.86%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenkins @ Allen Central 8/26
leatherhead Wrote:Jenkins did recently dominate ACMS. However I do not kn ow if that was any indication of ACMS considering that 7 starters were out with the flu and the 9th graders(sorry 8th grade "Holdbacks" were playing most of our 6th graders. I hope none of those holdbacks dress varsity friday night. They may risk senior year.

If this is their holdback year, they are not allowed to play high school ball. I do not think kids still enrolled in grade school can play high school ball anyway.
leatherhead Wrote:Jenkins did recently dominate ACMS. However I do not kn ow if that was any indication of ACMS considering that 7 starters were out with the flu and the 9th graders(sorry 8th grade "Holdbacks" were playing most of our 6th graders. I hope none of those holdbacks dress varsity friday night. They may risk senior year.

Make any excuse you want to. And I'm sure if these kids tried to play Friday Night it would quite obvious, considering they tower over most people. There is nothing wrong with holdbacks, these kids would have still dominated your MS team last year when they were first year eight graders.
Will this game be on the radio?
Will this game be on the radio?