Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should The Pistons Start Resting Their Starters
Flip Saunders has talked about reducing playing time for his starters saying that they are not focused on 70 wins but they are focused on a championship. Should he rest the starters soon?
Lot of times you have a negative effect on them. I think that is what happen to the colts this season. Let them play and if the game gets ugly or lopsided then let em sit down. Let em play and keep em sharp. The great bulls teams never rested nor did the lakers or the celtics. I like the piston team, they have a good inside and outside game should be fun to watch and see if they can match or better the bulls big season.
Let them play. You risk an injury, but you risk that every second your on the field. When you start to worry about not getting injured, you will. I'd be more worried about my team getting rusty than an injury.
i think that is being a little ****y....i love the pistons but acting like they already have a playoff berth is just a tad ****y
i would let them play but not the whole game let them get a little rest but make sure they get enough playing to so the game is still fresh to them
They need to make sure they wrap up home court throughout the NBA finals before considering it IMO. It cost them last year (lost game 7 to SA in Texas).
it looks like they need to with the record they got
im with Freak on this one. wrap up the home court before you even consider it.
I don't think they should rest them too much yet..... I mean it's not even at the all star break yet.